charts charts & oh charts :)

Dreamer so far so good! Just a bit tired. How about you? Our due dates are only about 20 days apart!

Hey girls... got my BFP at 11dpo today. I just wanted to wish u all the very best of luck, I will still check in!! I stopped charting, I just did ovulation tests. Definitely the stress of tempting was holding me back. Enjoy your partner .. It will happen in Gods perfect timing.:flower::thumbup::hugs:

Congrats!!!

Congrats dreamer!

aFM I got a BFN from the doctors today! hCg was 0.8 so a huge no! LH and FSH were within the normal ranges tho.

As if by magic I started spotting today. Unusual for me, I never spot, AF just starts, but I'm sure she will be here tomorrow!

Ugh, that sucks, but at least you can be done with this super-long cycle! :flower:

Still just some spotting. I can't help hoping this might be IB but surely not with two days of spotting

How much r u spotting? I had two days of brownish spotting . Very very light though.
Very similar, not hint of it on a pad, just when I wipe and very light cramps

Hope you don't mind if I pop in here ladies..congrats on the BFP's :)

I'm 9dpo and I've gotten BFN's so far (still so early) but this is my second full cycle charting and my 4th month off of birth control. This cycles temps have been much more steady then last cycles and my post O temps are much higher then last cycles. I'm just wondering (outsiders point of view) do my temps look good? Do you think my more steady temps this cycle is maybe due to my hormones balancing out. Thanks for any help :)

Mommyb they do look more level! But I got my BFP on a cycle with totally crazy temps and I was even using progesterone cream. I'm sure everyone was shocked when I posted it lol

Thanks for your help Melewen! Congrats! Hopefully I'll get my BFP in the next couple days :)

Dreamer so far so good! Just a bit tired. How about you? Our due dates are only about 20 days apart!

Wow that's amazing ! I'll be stalking you for sure haha! :) boobs are tender and I've been headachy. That's about it here for now. I know the list of things will only increase. Lol

KM- yeah mine was only when wiping very very little with slight period like cramps but a lot less intense. I hope its just implantation for u too!!! Fx!

Wow that's amazing ! I'll be stalking you for sure haha! :) boobs are tender and I've been headachy. That's about it here for now. I know the list of things will only increase. Lol

KM- yeah mine was only when wiping very very little with slight period like cramps but a lot less intense. I hope its just implantation for u too!!! Fx!
How many days after your IB was your BfP?

Thats exactly what I meant km :) take it with a pinch salt though, but yes once implanted it doubles really quickly x

So sorry lovely :hugs:

12 DPO here. No sign of AF. Praying its a good sign

And AF got me @10dpo so 9 day LP really sad :(

So sorry ginge :(

I think AF has got me too, the pains are picking up a touch so I think the spotting will progress to light shortly. Thank God this cycle is over. 4 people on this group got pregnant since December. February is the turn of the Brits now ginge

How many days after your IB was your BfP?

Two days after :flower:

I think AF has got me too, the pains are picking up a touch so I think the spotting will progress to light shortly. Thank God this cycle is over. 4 people on this group got pregnant since December. February is the turn of the Brits now ginge

Sorry the witch got you.

I gave up TTC if u look at my old posts. I was so discouraged , and it happened. I know every situation is different but I truely believe you girls will get ur BFP. Xoxo

Ugh, sorry about AF Ginge.

Doesn't the witch know she's not welcome here? We will have to make it more clear in Feb!

My BFP was 2 days after implantation dip as well

Sorry the witch got you.

I gave up TTC if u look at my old posts. I was so discouraged , and it happened. I know every situation is different but I truely believe you girls will get ur BFP. Xoxo

Well I say AF came. The spotting turned red for about two hours but still hasn't progressed in terms of quantity as has stopped for 3-4 hours twice now. Dunno what to think.
Going on the whole doubling every 24-30 hours thing if my hcg was 0.8 on weds a test wouldn't even be close to postive til tomorrow so I'll test then if AF doesn't pick up the pace at all

Keep us in the loop km :)

Made the mistake of doing a test this afternoon. bfn but of course it is. HCG has only had time to get to like between 6-10 and it wasn't fmu. I have very little hope of being pregnant now anyways so I don't even know why I'm bothering but I definitely need to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday now. Spotting should have stopped by then and then whatever result I get I know it will be right and I can move on.
Set FF going on my next cycle just to stop me thinking about it now

I know whether mine is AF by day 2 cos my temps dive, below 36.2 = not pregnant! had more bloods today feel like a pin cushion but doctors again on thursday to discuss results, hoping for progesterone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->