charts charts & oh charts :)

Hmm, yeah I think illness realy screws with it, hopefully get my peak tomorrow :D

Its not often I get stable, definitely appreciating it this month although would mean another december baby lol

When we have one there already, plus two neighbours boys there and husbands brother :lol: it can be a little stressful!

When we have one there already, plus two neighbours boys there and husbands brother :lol: it can be a little stressful!

Ye ok fair enough. February is might nightmare month. January wouldn't be much better: so I'm hoping December will be the winner!

I hope not, looking good! x
Fingers crossed, I will be sending forms off tomorro, hope they process em quick sharp i'm antsy to get packing!

I hope not, looking good! x
Fingers crossed, I will be sending forms off tomorro, hope they process em quick sharp i'm antsy to get packing!

What forms, packing for what? Like your little rise :)

Nice charts!!

Nice? Mine looks totally screwed up. Except for the last few days

ginges is very nice tho!

How's pregnancy dreamer?

Lol ur chart doesn't look screwed up to me!!!!

Pregnancy is going good so far. Anxiously waiting to get into second tri.

My HG is under control with medicine so I'm thankful for that.

Cmon sticky beans !!! :dust:

Packing for a house move!! Hopefully moving but likely to take 8 weeks :( Bummer. Gota positive OPK today and my peak yesterday :thumbup:

Packing for a house move!! Hopefully moving but likely to take 8 weeks :( Bummer. Gota positive OPK today and my peak yesterday :thumbup:

Fantastic, wow your cycles are almost like clockwork!

Yay for new house, you moving far?

I'm heading down to that coverline :(

No not moving far, just closer to my family and some support which I look forward to, I love moving I get to massively declutter the house in the process, :haha: I must be the crazy type. Boooo for it dropping! And they do vary but not by much x Typically still a good 28 days though

No not moving far, just closer to my family and some support which I look forward to, I love moving I get to massively declutter the house in the process, :haha: I must be the crazy type. Boooo for it dropping! And they do vary but not by much x Typically still a good 28 days though

Tbh a normal length cycle would be a good thing. Pregnancy would be better but you know, can cope with a sensible cycle for a change. A proper period would be appreciated too so I know it's really happened

Yeah, makes life easier, looks like I should be able to have my 7dpo bloods on 7dpo for a change!! hope this rise is sustained, think it was only slight this morning as I had my mouth open, least I hope it was normally its much better than that...

Yeah, makes life easier, looks like I should be able to have my 7dpo bloods on 7dpo for a change!! hope this rise is sustained, think it was only slight this morning as I had my mouth open, least I hope it was normally its much better than that...

Your pre O temps have been higher than last month and last month your rise was small 1 DPO and big 2dpo so maybe the same

dunno what's going on with me. Cramping, twinges and nausea but BfN. Think my body hates progesterone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->