charts charts & oh charts :)

Destinyk, I've never heard of Preseed being linked to MC. I used EPO and it helped with my CM, but one word of caution, I've seen it affect O, but if you're temping that should be fine. You will know when you O, but I have seen it make O come earlier or later. Happened for me too. If you're looking for something to help with CM. Grapefruit juice is a good solution. I used that my BFP cycle.

Cutie&Dreamer it hasn't been technically linked but there were MCs that happened whilst using preseed coincidentally. It seems to be more than likely that preseed can help a sperm that wouldn't normally make it to the egg and so maybe the sperm really wasn't that strong to begin with causing it not to survive? Who knows, but it freaked me out because I've read it on several different occassions. Nevertheless I think I am going to pick some preseed up tonight if not tomorrow to give it a shot.

Well been in town today and with my low temp again thought for sure AF had arrived as felt like I had wet myself but nope just lots of CM. CP check says high and soft and I had some yellow coloured jelly like CM?!

Not kidding, temp is a little higher this morning wish I knew what was going on!! Think I will take an OPK later on and see what I get, maybe I geared to ovulated but failed due to the fever and illness and it will try again maybe?

Soft cups and progesterone cream are here! I'm excited for this cycle Im introducing three new things and Im hoping this does it for me. The soft cups do look a little interesting to put in lol, I should probably do a couple test trials before I make a mess :haha: TMI but seriously.

Ginge sorry about AF

Woohoo dest!! Yeah I didn't love them BUT you feel like such a badass with them in, we went out to dinner with one in in mexico and I was like :evil laugh: NOBODY KNOWSSS!!!! You feel like you're really doing a lot of work too! Haha. How long are your periods typically? I liked red raspberry leaf for thickening the uterine lining. If you take the Making Babies quiz (I think you can just Google it) I can screenshot the recommendations if you want!

Yes was definitely AF, CD4 now and I used a menstrual cup this cycle, best thing ever!

Mel that's hilarious! Like " little do they know" nudgenudge. Usually my periods are pretty decent length, 5-7days maybe a little more if the spotting continues at the end. I do drink red raspberry leaf tea, which I love, during AF. I believe the tea is what's actually shortened and regulated my cycle. I'm going to look up the quiz now!

Dreamer thank you!

I can safely say I was sort of relieved to see AF, didn't want to run the risk of the virus causing any damage to baby x calling docs in morning to book for thursday :)

Well I used the soft cup last night for the first time, even though its to early for O but I wanted to test them out! Anyhow it was so weird having it in, it didn't feel weird because really I didn't feel it in at all but I felt weird knowing it was in and not feeling it lol, if that makes any sense. And then the 1 second panic attack I had this morning when I first tried to remove it :haha: . Regardless of it all the soft cups are a great idea and I hope they pay off for me!

Destiny- lol :) I never used them but I heard great things! Good luck! :spermy:

So soft cups. You dtd and then slip one in rather than finishing in the cup? I assume you do this before getting up post BD?

Yes KM you just dtd as usual and then slip one in before moving or anything. I keep them by the bed.. super sexy :haha: They worked for us! I HATED taking them out but when you see how much baby batter is left over you're like :thumbup: I am a goddess!

Yes KM you just dtd as usual and then slip one in before moving or anything. I keep them by the bed.. super sexy :haha: They worked for us! I HATED taking them out but when you see how much baby batter is left over you're like :thumbup: I am a goddess!

Might have to give them a go if my cycles ever steady themselves out. Still in Limbo. Got these today but don't want to get my hopes up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe