charts charts & oh charts :)

Same again this morning but nothing on other brands. Must be super speedy evaps or something :(

Right guys. Today I have bought soy isoflavones and raspberry leaf tea (which tastes vile incidentally, I hate tea)
1. What do they both do
2. What do I do with them?!

KM- you take Soy to help you O the same way you would Clomid, for 5 days before CD10. I dont remember how much though! I havent taken it since 2009 when i got my BFP!!

Not sure on Red Rasp

I haven't had a proper period since 2nd December. Just spotting. ff says cd18 because I made it. Shall I just start now

Right guys. Today I have bought soy isoflavones and raspberry leaf tea (which tastes vile incidentally, I hate tea)
1. What do they both do
2. What do I do with them?!

KM soy Im not familiar with but Red Raspberry Leaf Tea I do drink. It has loads of benefits like regulating your cycle, making AF less painful if it is, tones the uterine lining (good for implantation, even better during labor), makes your contractions more effective (not any less painful :haha: ), and also during the end of pregnancy strong brews of this tea can induce labor. Really lots of pros only con I have found is that during early pregnancy it can cause miscarriage (because of the cramping which tones the uterus) so I only drink from the start of AF to the end and I actually enjoy the taste. I hated the taste the first time but it really grew on me and I love it now, I hope it grows on you too!

KM you can take it in capsule form too! That's what I did

KM soy Im not familiar with but Red Raspberry Leaf Tea I do drink. It has loads of benefits like regulating your cycle, making AF less painful if it is, tones the uterine lining (good for implantation, even better during labor), makes your contractions more effective (not any less painful :haha: ), and also during the end of pregnancy strong brews of this tea can induce labor. Really lots of pros only con I have found is that during early pregnancy it can cause miscarriage (because of the cramping which tones the uterus) so I only drink from the start of AF to the end and I actually enjoy the taste. I hated the taste the first time but it really grew on me and I love it now, I hope it grows on you too!

I have had two and AF has started. Or rather I'm spotting. Or it's induced a miscarriage (which I doubt). I'll avoid tomorrow and then keep going from weds if AF is in full force

So...soy anyone?

What do we think? o or not O?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
Thats a positive opk for sure, but your chart doesn't show O with temps?

Maybe a few more temps and it will?

Fingers crossed tho I'm so unconvinced. I have been spotting since Monday. But I did have a colposcopy Tuesday which causes light bleeding. I just can't tell if it's spotting from that or another light and random period :(

You have a lot of temps pre O at that range, thats the only reason i'm suspicious of it x if you know what I mean x

You have a lot of temps pre O at that range, thats the only reason i'm suspicious of it x if you know what I mean x

I was ill for about 10 days from the 19th feb so that could explain it. The biggest two spiked were def fever days

Mark them as fever FF automatically discards, it did with mine with chicken pox x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->