charts charts & oh charts :)

:thumbup: I tried taking some but camera wouldn't pick it up, temp has taken a massive dive this morning so think I am out anyway

Well hello cd18 ovulation!!

This is the earliest I've ever ovulated! And we managed to DTD this morning :haha:

I hope he forgives me for jumping him tonight and tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Well hello cd18 ovulation!!

This is the earliest I've ever ovulated! And we managed to DTD this morning :haha:

I hope he forgives me for jumping him tonight and tomorrow!

Impressed at how strong this has come out
Hopefully means I didn't quite miss it this morning!!

This is smu vs afternoon wee

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Km, I don't think any man is angered by being jumped. Lovely OPK!!!

Ginge, I hope AF stays away! I appreciated my temps for the forewarning but I know we all hate to see a dip.

Thanks Dani. Happy 25 weeks!

I hope my lucks finally changed. But if not he's getting sperm analysis next month :)

My temps downnnn by a long shot and at 11 dpo with a double dip its not likely to be anything else is it?

My temps downnnn by a long shot and at 11 dpo with a double dip its not likely to be anything else is it?

Probably not ginge but it's a second cycle with a longer LP than you had been having before. It's says you're 12dpo? Least that's improving!

My friend and I have just decided that this is the month. for no reason other than to try "the power of positive thinking"

I was jokingly saying if I O today my due date would be Valentine's Day. She mentioned it was the day before a mutual family members birthday.
When I thought about it it's the most inconvenient month for me to have a baby in. So we decide that that's it, fates gonna play it that way.

These are the birthdays I already contend with buying presents for in the 4 weeks around Valentine's Day

31st jan - uncle
14th feb - gran
15th feb - Scarlett (she's the mutual kid, friends and husbands cousin toddler)
16th feb - mum & Eva (husbands little sister)
17th feb - Danny (husbands best friend)
20th feb - grandad

There are other friends around the same time but since getting together with the hubby I had to stop getting them presents because Scarlett and Eva made it too expensive for me!

So, who else reckons Sod's law is gonna be on my side!? Lol

Well Good Morning AF!! Ouchie. Glad I put my cup in last night thats for sure but these are the cramps I remember from my periods before Alek!!

Well Good Morning AF!! Ouchie. Glad I put my cup in last night thats for sure but these are the cramps I remember from my periods before Alek!!

Oh no :( then again you got pregnant with those sort of periods so at least things are back to notmal

A 12 day lp was normal for me then too, certainly hope this is indeed progress!! But good grief this hurts, I just want to get back in bed, but i have managed to buy paint and cook a sunday dinner for us and my mum and stepdad!!

Ff has me ovulating on Friday at the moment but as soon as I put 36 + temps in for Tuesday and Wednesday it moves it to Sunday. Which is good because we didn't BD in time for Friday but made up for it Saturday and Sunday and today!!

I really hope this month is our month but it not at least in June DH can finally have his sperm analysis!!

I think could be Sunday too, check with tomorrow's temp fingers crossed. I was stupid yesterday and have suffered as a consequence was doing my nails and spilt nail glue on me and the sofa I now have a burn on my leg and have damaged the sofa :( going to call care line as we have it covered for spillages etc

I think could be Sunday too, check with tomorrow's temp fingers crossed. I was stupid yesterday and have suffered as a consequence was doing my nails and spilt nail glue on me and the sofa I now have a burn on my leg and have damaged the sofa :( going to call care line as we have it covered for spillages etc

What the hell is in that nail glue to burn you?

I superglued my fingers together the other day. And generally covered my hand in it. Not my finest moment, but it didn't burn!

Its when it reacts with fabric it generates so much heat it can actually cause a fire!

Any glue that contains acrylate will do it, including superglue nail glue fast bond etc, deadly stuff anyway, very much know to be careful now! x

Do you not temp during AF ginge?

This is the slowest temp rise I've ever had!

I am not temping at the moment due to house move would likely upset it all anyway, I move tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->