charts charts & oh charts :)

I'm still breastfeeding my toddler (so I have very little CM to begin with) & it's my first month ever trying to figure out my CM, so I'm not sure how much I should pay attention to my CM this month TBH... Also (TMI) not sure if the EW I thought I might be seeing was left over from DH the night before 😂 the "wettest" I felt was on CD 11 & 12. But I recorded that as watery...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

How is everyone doing today? Any updates??

AFM, I'm cramping & naucious... If i O'd on CD 12, I'm about 4 DPO... Which is around when I started cramping for DD. I know they say every pregnancy is different, but.... FX!!! 😊

My Ovulation Chart

AF got me :(

I think you didn't ovulate until day 14/15 judging by your temps and I think FF agrees as you have no crosshairs (red lines)

Possible... But my cervix has been firm for at least 3 days now & I've barely had any CM since CD 13... Even the EW that I recorded was a minuscule amount, and as I explained above - quite possibly left over from my DH :blush:

But who knows...

So sorry to hear AF showed for you! 😞

Possible... But my cervix has been firm for at least 3 days now & I've barely had any CM since CD 13... Even the EW that I recorded was a minuscule amount, and as I explained above - quite possibly left over from my DH :blush:

But who knows...

So sorry to hear AF showed for you! 😞

How's your chart looking now?

Just realized I messed up my temp yesterday when I took it today. Had thought the thermometer said 98.1, but saw with memory feature that it actually read 98.7. Today got 98.1. Still thinking (judging from CM, CT, & CO) that I O'd around CD11/12. We shall see... Really wishing I took an OPK. Looking back at my chart from the month DD was conceived (back in 2012) this chart looks very similar (so far). But, I took an OPK back then, so got crosshairs. Obv none yet this month...

My Ovulation Chart

Just realized I messed up my temp yesterday when I took it today. Had thought the thermometer said 98.1, but saw with memory feature that it actually read 98.7. Today got 98.1. Still thinking (judging from CM, CT, & CO) that I O'd around CD11/12. We shall see... Really wishing I took an OPK. Looking back at my chart from the month DD was conceived (back in 2012) this chart looks very similar (so far). But, I took an OPK back then, so got crosshairs. Obv none yet this month...

My Ovulation Chart

You should get crosshairs without an opk. If you put a fake one in for the 11/12 I don't think it will make crosshairs

I thought I heard FF automatically puts in crosshairs when you put on an opk neg one day then pos the next, it will put in your O day as the day after your pos OPK? Could be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.

I thought I heard FF automatically puts in crosshairs when you put on an opk neg one day then pos the next, it will put in your O day as the day after your pos OPK? Could be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.

It takes it into account but they would be dashed (so not confirmed) if your temps aren't right. Try it. Go back to day 12 and put a positive in and see what happens

hope i could join you guys. :)

my chart is on my sig. my temps dipped the past 2 days, then went back again today, 13dpo. highly doubt this was due to implantation since it's too late for that. i'm hoping my temps stay up. af due on thurs the 11th.

has anybody had lowered temps 11/12 dpo and still had bfp? this is ttc#1 for us.

hope i could join you guys. :)

my chart is on my sig. my temps dipped the past 2 days, then went back again today, 13dpo. highly doubt this was due to implantation since it's too late for that. i'm hoping my temps stay up. af due on thurs the 11th.

has anybody had lowered temps 11/12 dpo and still had bfp? this is ttc#1 for us.

It's not too late for implantation. But bare in mind that if it was it will take a few more days for you hcg to increase. You should know by wednesday either way so fingers crossed for you!

Moonstar have you tested yet? I had ridiculously low jagged temps when I got my bfp

As for me what the hell are my temperatures doing

LOL No idea. Judging from your question, I guess this is not normal for you?? Is it possible you're pregnant?? (Maybe the bleeding you got wasn't technically AF? I've heard of people bleeding throughout pregnancy - it's not unheard of)... :shrug:

Those temps are insane haha, is it for sure AF? maybe just crazy temps or possible illness? as for me, I dont even know what CD I am and nor do I care haha!! busy painting and papering :D

Those temps are insane haha, is it for sure AF? maybe just crazy temps or possible illness? as for me, I dont even know what CD I am and nor do I care haha!! busy painting and papering :D

It was a very short but reasonably heavy AF. I did a test and nada.

Now I have a cough and headache. Think I've got a bug.

Will give the temps another three days of highs and then if I'm not ill and the tests are not positive I'll look into it more
Glad you're ensuing your new home ginge

Check out my temp ribbon

Never had such high temps after AF

Also never had such high temps for three days straight.

And look how low my post O temps were this month....Weird

Edit to add photo!:haha::haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Here's my more recent "normal" cycles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Girlsssssssss baby dusttttt ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Still stalking 😍😍☺️