charts charts & oh charts :)

Moonstar have you tested yet? I had ridiculously low jagged temps when I got my bfp

I'm trying to wait until the 15th to test, though I'm 14dpo today. I don't have any symptoms i think, or i just refuse to symptom spot this time around. Haha.

I'm hanging on to the hope that I usually have spotting for 3 -4 days before af comes. So far none yet. :)

You have more willpower than me!! I would be testing already. Not used anything this month, not checked CM or CP and not used my monitor or opks either! Inputted BD yesterday and it says I am Cd16! Not a clue if/when I have ovulated haha!

I think you didn't ovulate until day 14/15 judging by your temps and I think FF agrees as you have no crosshairs (red lines)

I finally got my crosshairs! :happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

yey for you bellarosa! :)

my chart hasn't been looking too good. :( temps have been erratic now that i'm approaching af.

Can anyone tell me, did I go triphasic?? It's only my 2nd time ever charting. I think it is, but I'd like confirmation.

Thanks!!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

1 more temp as high or higher than today's will give you a triphasic shift :thumbup:

Though dont get your hopes up although triphasic occurs in pregnant charts more than non pregnant it doesnt guarantee pregnancy :)

I'm chilled, period expected a week on sunday and I expect her to be right on time!

Sorry AF got you hun, I STINK of bleach I have just scrubbed the kitchen floor and OMG I think I have fitted new tiles, how they let it get that dirty is beyond me, had to use PURE bleach to shift it but I now KNOW its clean!! Hehe, need a shower now though to get all the bleach off me!

My temp dropped a bit today. I have a longer luteal phase (17 days or so). FF no longer considers my chart triphasic :nope: Should I be worried about a temp drop if I'm not due for AF til Thursday?

I was planning on testing on the 18th... Because it's when AF is due, and because if I am pregnant, I want to surprise DH for Father's Day on the 21st. I don't think I can keep it a secret for over a week!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

a 17 day LP is pretty long, a normal LP would be 14 days, mine is usually 12 days x x maybe you are having a shorter LP this cycle?x

a 17 day LP is pretty long, a normal LP would be 14 days, mine is usually 12 days x x maybe you are having a shorter LP this cycle?x

Yeah, I know it's long, but I'm like clockwork. Always get my period CD 28-29. And when I've tracked BBT, I O on day 12. I've read luteal phase doesn't change (if anything O day does) so I guess I'm just stuck with a 17 day luteal phase...

My luteal phase changes from month to month, past few months I have a 9, 11, 12 and 13 day LP!!

Really?? Huh. Interesting. I read on FF that "The luteal phase (the time between ovulation and menstruation) does not usually vary much from cycle to cycle, while the follicular phase (the time between menstruation and ovulation) can vary considerably." Obviously you're an exception :flower:

I'd still be highly surprised if I get AF before Thursday. The earliest I've ever had her show was on CD 28. Which would be Wednesday. But even FF is projecting AF to arrive Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->