charts charts & oh charts :)

...I did wake up with the covers off, fan on full blast, feeling pretty chilly. Maybe that has something to do with my .3 drop? :shrug:

I have had a varied luteal phase too. Last one was short. My temps are still totally out of whack and haven't dropped properly since last O!

I took one random temp yesterday to see if I had O'd and temp seems I have but we shall see! Busy sorting my kitchen and tidying, gotta fit new curtain poles and repaint a filled area and then we should be good :D

I took one random temp yesterday to see if I had O'd and temp seems I have but we shall see! Busy sorting my kitchen and tidying, gotta fit new curtain poles and repaint a filled area and then we should be good :D

Wow blue line, that's a new one on me?!

I know blue crosshairs mean you out them in manually.... But since there's no perpendicular line I'm not sure :shrug:

yes i put the ovulation in myself as a rough guide, no coverline as no temps though i can set one if i like :)

it was my first time temping this past cycle, and it taught me a lesson on not to put too much hope on a beautiful chart, haha. my temps were great up until the day before af arrived, and temp promptly dropped the day of af! a .4C drop, that was huge(around .8F drop).

at least it helped indicating that i ovulated though. having pcos, i wasn't sure before if i was ovulating or not.

I have pcos and although my chart shows ovulation my bloods sometimes disprove it completely or I get a low number indicating ovulation but not a good one x

FF hates it if your cycle varies - my LP is pretty much 11 days - so when I tested CD12 and got a :bfn: I wasn't too surprised, and expected AF, but when my temp stayed above the coverline and even climbed the next day I tested again and got my first very faint :bfp: - much stronger over the next few days.

I'm out. Temp dropped almost to cover line this morning. AF showed her ugly face minutes later. Was really down about feeling out a few days ago. Surprisingly my mood about AF is okay. Ready to try (harder) this cycle. Going to use SMEP, preseed, OPKs, & continue charting. Wanting to get pg ASAP because the sooner I have the baby, the longer I get to stay home with him/her. Need to return back to work in September of 2016 (because I'm a teacher).

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

^that was what happened to me, temp dropped below cover line when i had such promising temps prior to that. it was nice to be warned though, that af was coming that day. i was on a beach holiday and i didn't want to be unprepared! :) true enough, af came a few hours later.

we'll be starting smep too. fx for us! :)

:bfn: s here but considering i didnt chart i have no idea what dpo I am so its pot luk ha if going by my usual CD16 then I am 10dpo!!

Awesome Moonstar! Hope SMEP works for us both!!!

Ginge, hope that you get your BFP too! It would be great if you got it on such a relaxed charting month :thumbup: Keep us posted!

AFM, I think I messed up my temp this morning. Was tossing & turning & half awake before I remembered to take it :wacko:

Awesome Moonstar! Hope SMEP works for us both!!!

Ginge, hope that you get your BFP too! It would be great if you got it on such a relaxed charting month :thumbup: Keep us posted!

AFM, I think I messed up my temp this morning. Was tossing & turning & half awake before I remembered to take it :wacko:

I am like that most mornings. No sign of O yet for me...

Ginge this is going to sound totally loco but I was reading yesterday and today's posts and I just envisioned your bfp for some very odd reason and felt like yours was coming.. And then I saw you said you have a line!!! I freak myself out sometimes.. i swear this is your bfp!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5aaac4/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I've had a dip that's lasted two days and I'm worried this cycle isn't too good :( I know I must have ovulated on cd14 as my opks turned negative and my symptoms of ovulation were around then..

Anyone know If im out now??

Test again tomorrow my lovely with FMU - in a cup not straight on.

Fingers crossed. Mine were SO faint the first day.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->