charts charts & oh charts :)

I hate FRER with a passion, never ever got a positive with them and nothing but EVAPS on them, I would rather get a superdrug one cheaper and more reliable! No darker this morning with FMU but I have never tested well with FMU anyway!

I think it was just the cheap tests as 'lines' arent getting darker and it has been several days, will wait and see if AF arrives!

I think it was just the cheap tests as 'lines' arent getting darker and it has been several days, will wait and see if AF arrives!

The cheap tests get me every time. But you don't normally make it to cd 12. Get a super drug test tomorrow if no AF

I swear Ginge! Are you still getting lines on the cheap tests?

dunno binned the ones i used got one left which i will do lol poasaholic me

20miu negative with FMU I think shes coming but I don't think today as my temp was still up this morning, be very surprised if I turn out pregnant at this point!

DSC_0374.JPG

DSC_0371.jpg

:wacko: this bugger dried with a thick line and i didnt take a pic like a plank :dohh: but hubby insisted he could see a faint line all evaps i have seen on these have been a thin line! so :nope: no idea ordered cassanovum cheapies but getting some cramps now :(

View attachment 877377

View attachment 877379

:wacko: this bugger dried with a thick line and i didnt take a pic like a plank :dohh: but hubby insisted he could see a faint line all evaps i have seen on these have been a thin line! so :nope: no idea ordered cassanovum cheapies but getting some cramps now :(

The faint line I can see doesn't seem to be in the right place but I can't be sure. Ugh. I hope tomorrow brings clarification for you x

felt sure af was coming last night this morning...nope. even put my cup in with expectations of it but nope nothing!! not tested today either but my temp is lower! got my thermometer back out :thumbup:

Out of frustration dipped every test I have Fertility monitor tesco and 99p store test appear negative b and m cheapie looked positive but rest say negative, never again will i not track my cycle. also my cervix is very soft and squishy and wet :/

Cheapies arrived this morning bfn still no AF? having an off cycle it seems!

:( sucks, i could be anywhere from 12-15dpo maybe temps say before 12th so :dunno: waiting game :/ boring now though got cheapies to go at 2 digis and a superdrug

Nope not a thing, temp drop to pre O level but nothing just yet, waiting waiting waiting :yawn:

DSC_0403 (1).jpg

So i got this, but without thinking I peed onto it instead of into a cup n saving it, dipped an IC next and got I think a BFN, do I believe it, was a few hours hold and it is an early predictor test :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->