charts charts & oh charts :)

melewen those don't look positive, I agree with you

Baby_rose yea the small ones are from $tree to be honest I like them better too! Almost all my positives have been with that brand except for maybe two with FR, plus the price tag on New Choice makes my heart skip a beat :D

Mel I definitely see the second line but it doesn't look as dark as the control to me but as baby_rose said I've seen some ladies don't get that significantly dark line when I just use to lurk :p your testing twice a day right?

Yes, I'm not expecting a positive yet, just saying the line is getting darker so that would mean I am going towards O, not away from it. But luckily my temp dropped today anyway so ff took away my CH! Yay!

Yes Destinyi used to be a twice a day tester but after 14 cycles im over it this last cycle and this one i only got 5 opks which i take cd9-13 by then my temp gives me an indication

Mel how r ur opks looking today!?

I have a feeling i may have o'd too bad i didnt bd yesterday but i did get to squeeze one in this morning at this point im not so persistent girls every other day will due for me

Baby_rose i totally get it . If the New Choice werent so cheap i probably wouldn't test twice a day haha but I'm afraid of missing a surge that's why I do it twice so far it hasn't hurt my pocket too bad! looks to me I'm having some trouble Oing, I've been off BC for maybe four months know maybe my bods still whacked out, it never did cope well with me guess I'll just have to wait and see

Yes u cant beat it lol once uget a hand of it ull know what days to test around it wasnt so much thr money ive spent but the stress of wondering lol i find myself more relaxed now lol

OPK's not looking too much different THOUGH I did get some Dollar Tree brand and the test line is so much darker! What do you guys think? DH taking a nap (training for a marathon--and no, not a BD marathon, though that's starting tonight as well :D, so he ran like 18 miles today.. he's a lunatic) in the bedroom and I keep my tests the en suite so I didnt have them for comparison in the photo

https://i60.tinypic.com/2mcc077.jpg

UGH and sorry it always rotates the shots. Don't know why it does that!

Id say stick to dollar trees they are easier to tell hope they get darker for u ill b testing at 6

Definitely looks darker yay! I just took another and its still positive :/ but wow 18 miles someone would have to drag me for the remaining 17 lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
Baby_rose your right it is very stressing I wasn't even this stressed when trying to avoid pregnancy lol. Never thought I'd try so hard

Question for you guys. Woke up this morning from a dream (so I was OUT) because DH (can we start a new acronym for when our husbands are annoying? AH?) was pulling the sheets for some reason. Anyway, I took my temp almost immediately and got a super low one, 96.38. I am usually mentally awake for at least a few minutes before I take my temp. I took it again immediately after and got 96.59. And then immediately after again and got 96.71. Ugh! What should I do? Feel like I kind of also want to get a new thermometer so I can feel better a about post-O temps. Thoughts?

Id stick with the first mel!

Booooooo i drank last night and temped 4 hours later than usual i knew my temp would b High and it was 97.70 i didn't even bother putting it i know its the liquor lol

Definitely use the first temp once your up a little and moving about your temp will go up!

Bah! Why is my temp SO low? I wish I temped the moment I was mentally awake most mornings but I'm always like, I might go back to sleep... Lol

Lol I always temp as soon as I'm up im literally in bed with my eyes closed still I don't even get up for my thermo it's right on my night stand that being said when the alarm beeps when the temp is ready it usually startles me but it is recommended you take your temp as soon as you wake from a solid couple hours of sleep. What're those pee sticks lookin like today!

Mel don't worry a temp drop like that at this point could be o are you using opks? Sorry if I'm a bit behind with the posts xxx

So this is just today - the FMU one is basically positive BUT it was with FMU so that doesn't really count.
https://i62.tinypic.com/2b8ev7.jpg

Here's the Wondfo progression.
https://i59.tinypic.com/11j9g7m.jpg

We're getting there and I feel like I might actually get a +OPK this cycle, at least with the $ Tree sticks. I really don't want today to be my O day - it would be 3 days early from every other cycle - but we'd have missed one of my FF fertile days! I want that super sparkly "perfect" intercourse pattern rating or whatever. Haha!

Tbh I get a good pos with fmu and its the neg results with fmu you're supposed to ignore as lh is not supposed to show up til later in the day but its there in the morn for me! But yes that would be a v short surge from am to 11 am! This cycle I got a strong positive at 8 am another strong positive in the aft and neg by the evening!:) xxxxhope you o on the day that's best for you hunxx

Oasis your chart looks good! When are you planning to test?

Destiny your recommendation on the $ Tree was awesome! I use them for HPT but these are by far the darkest lines I've had a couple days before O on any OPK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->