charts charts & oh charts :)

Can any of you ladies help me?
I have no idea how to chart! I do have fertility friend but it confuses me :(

Of course! What do you need help with?

Do i have to temp? If i do i can buy a BBT
Also how do i know ive OV? ive been on my pill for so long i cant remember :haha: Also on this pill i dont OV so i havnt OV for a long time =/ I stop my Pill next sunday.

Can any of you ladies help me?
I have no idea how to chart! I do have fertility friend but it confuses me :(

Of course! What do you need help with?

Do i have to temp? If i do i can buy a BBT
Also how do i know ive OV? ive been on my pill for so long i cant remember :haha: Also on this pill i dont OV so i havnt OV for a long time =/ I stop my Pill next sunday.

You definitely don't have to temp but if you want to monitor O, it's a good idea. I would start taking temps when your next AF ends and monitor from there. You will no O happens when your overall temps shift higher and FF gives you crosshairs.

Oasis thank you I'm hoping they stay up too! Wishing you much luck this cycle and Ive been meaning to tell you your boy is soooo handsome!

Mel thank you! I just checked your chart it as quite a bit if FF moved your CH back again I'd totally be screaming implantation dip but you never know! And that is funny about the vivid dreams, I've been having some crazy ones myself. I had one that I was at my high school, Zac Efron was there (not that I'm complaining) and my coworkers daughter stole my car (who is 7 btw haha) and police helicopters were searching for her I woke up and was like whaat the eff

Baby_rose I totally second that I'm ready to fast forward a week or so haha

Destiny right?! 7 dpo and it totally makes sense. But 5 dpo is early. Ugh. I guess we'll just see what my temp is tomorrow. If FB made this cycle anov I'm going to be so upset but have a totally newfound understanding for the frustration women with pcos and other cycle issues go through!

I'm exhausted! And pretty regular cramping on and off today

No crosshairs but my ticker says 3dpo i stopped testing with opks yesterday. Nips still hurting i want to use my progesterone cream already but i need to confirm o!

Mel I've been exhausted for the past two days where I'm ready to be in bed by 8. Fiance and I went out to the range today figured we'd take advantage considering if I am preggy I won't be able to go for awhile so right now my arms feel pretty dead haha.

Baby_rose ugh wth FF. What do you plan on doing?!

I gatta wait for tomorrow's temp blahhhhhh i so broke my diet this weekend lol

Baby_rose eff a diet you'll be eating for two pretty soon anyway ;) !

Lmaoooo girl i know hopefully lol at least i wont be that big lol have u thought of names?

Baby_rose every once in a while I'll start thinking but God there's so many to choose from haha! I just know I want something uncommon (of course not uncommon for a reason lmao) I want someone to be able to call out my kids name and not have five other joe shmoes turn around lol, have you?

Hahahah agree well girl im sorta screwed i promised to name a girl after his mother who passed

(Dina) and i love rose iknow they dont match but its between
Dinamarie Gaspar & Dina Rose Gaspar...... lol not the best but a promise is a promise....
Also for a first boy im screwed he wants a JR!

Trip out
Jonathan (universal)
Kyle (white)
GASPAR ( so Hispanic) lmao poor child of mine -____-

Id love other names but hey ill deal with. It

Glad to read I'm not the only one who wants to temp again right after temping in the morning xD
I'm getting exited about tomorrow's result. If it's high I'll start to believe the crosshairs FF has given me

Baby_rose a promise IS a promise BUT there are ways around it for example : Rose Dina Gaspar sounds lovely to me and well there's no way around the jr but it doesn't sound bad to me at all!

Yea i gatta bust out the baby name book lol i even thought of Devina rose but sorta cheesy lol ive always lile just simply rose but yea ill have 9 months too pick hopefully lmao

Yea too me it rings better with marie lol but my hispanic family will. Be MARIA! Hahha i dont want to correct ppl for years to come lol

Danna we can all relate. Don't know what time it is for everyone but it's 9:34 pm here so I'm not TOO far from my, drum roll please, temping!

Baby_rose hahaha I totally understand you my mothers side of the family is Hispanic, dads is german but I don't talk much to them so who cares lol. Fiances family is as white as they come :p

Lol 6:40 here in cali, and im a sick beaner lmao my hubby is white but is in denial lmao his moms family is from spain blonde blue eyes, and i havent met his father yet he swears his dad is mexican buti doubt it he holds a bad relationship with him they hardly speak, my father is from mexico so i know what acents sound like abd based of his dads voice in messages hes so not hispanic lmao everyone calls my hubby "micklo" (movie blood in blood out) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->