charts charts & oh charts :)

Mel I know that's the highest my temp has been this whole cycle, last night and the night before I got up to pee and that never happens like ever. Then when I woke up at 6 to temp I had to pee again! I'm sure the temp was accurate it was at the same time you normally temp right? I still can't believe my temp soared like that I need to tone my excitement down a bit. I'm not sure when I'm going to start testing im so anxious to pee on something, if I get a :bfn: I'm going to be soo bummed

KM woot woot! I am choosing to skip tonight.. I am BD'd out! Haha. No fertile symptoms other than that weird +OPK so hope we're good. Sorry I forgot.. Is this your first month temping? What's your normal coverline?

Second month temping, last month my cover line was on 35.5 (I'm in the uk and apparently I'm a cold blooded bugger!). So need to keep up above today's 35.9

Take an OPK and see if your body is loony, like mine!!! :)

And I know you guys loooooove my OPK pictures so here's this morning's. Le sigh.... But no fertile symptoms otherwise, just sore nips and twinges and cramps. FF says I'm 6DPO, which is.. crazy. But whatever!

photo4.jpg

KM woot woot! I am choosing to skip tonight.. I am BD'd out! Haha. No fertile symptoms other than that weird +OPK so hope we're good. Sorry I forgot.. Is this your first month temping? What's your normal coverline?
Yes I temped last month and my coverline was at 35.5. So hopefully upwards from now! 35.9 today and yesterday!

Mel I kid you not I just wee'd for the third time today...wish I would've seen this post before that! I'll definitely take one this afternoon, I've got some slight cramping going on.

Second month temping, last month my cover line was on 35.5 (I'm in the uk and apparently I'm a cold blooded bugger!). So need to keep up above today's 35.9

Two days of +OPKs for you! I hope you are having lots of :sex:.... and hey, I'm cold too apparently! Which is weird cuz I always feel so hot (not "and bothered" and not "sexy-like" just.. menopausal, lolol). But yeah my pre-O temp prob averages around 35.8 I guess and I have a lot of dips to a bit lower

Mel I kid you not I just wee'd for the third time today...wish I would've seen this post before that! I'll definitely take one this afternoon, I've got some slight cramping going on.

Frequent urination, note that in FF! :rofl:

I'm serious though...

Mel I definitely did lol I haven't had anything to drink at all. My fur child is looking at me like how many times are we going to come in here (he follows me everywhere)

Morning girls :) good to know u dont have pcos Mel ....

Dest good rise! I had a nice rise alao but i had a few drinks last night and guess what popped up again yesterday afternoon whats with these positives !!! We did bd but not sure how im feeling about this cycle too many positives! Maybe it was thr full moon....

Attachments

• collage_20141011075609953.jpg
    collage_20141011075609953.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Wow could this opk BE any more positive!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1
Holy moly thats positive alright!! I have done many many tests and seen faint lines done a tesco digi and got a 'not pregnant' :cry:

Baby_rose thank you! We've all got positives coming out of ears haha

Im telling u that moon!!!! Lmao unless we are shooting out extra eggs lmaoooo

Baby_rose I hope not I want a :bfp: and all but twins?! Haha idk if I could handle that

Hey ladies, can I join the thread?
I'm waiting for first AF after 9 years of bcp, TTC #1, "cycle day 48" and counting. I say CD 48 but actually I havent had withdrawal bleed in a year so just started my cycle 1 week after last pill...

I'm charting but so far it's not making much sense, FF keeps giving me crosshairs and taking them away, It's quite depressing :(

Ginge I'm sorry :( I feel out this cycle too, everything is just too weird, I don't know if I maybe O'd on CD20 and the last day we BD'd was cd18 ughhhh I'm so frustrated!!! I just want to freaking KNOW!!!

I just don't get why I'm getting so many positive OPK's and what's up with my temps. They're pretty normal for post O I guess but my preO temps were higher this cycle. I just don't even know. Calling a bfn for me already. Sigh

Welcome Donna:)

Godddd Dest id love boy twins!!! I know im crazy lol......

Mel i feel u all these opks r drivingme nuts lol

Also girls ive been passed out all day very unusual for me especiallyon my day off idk if its the shake i had this morning since im dieting maybe it was too much ssugar. My nutritionist said a sugar shock can put me n a sleep coma lmao dunno if that's true

Im not big on symptom spotting ihate it but my boobs hurt! I cant lay on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->