charts charts & oh charts :)

We are in the same time zone Destiny, almost time! Haha, sometimes I dream I wake up and temp, I'm that obsessed.

We have picked a boy name, first and middle! And I did promise to name a girl after DH's middle name.. It's pakistani, traditional (both he and his brother have it as their middle name.. Don't think their dad quite *got* it hahaha): zia. So much more of a girls name to me than a boys!

I'm right there with you guys.. Can't wait to see tomorrow's temps! If it's low I'm going to crrrrrrryyyyy

Oasis thank you I'm hoping they stay up too! Wishing you much luck this cycle and Ive been meaning to tell you your boy is soooo handsome!

Mel thank you! I just checked your chart it as quite a bit if FF moved your CH back again I'd totally be screaming implantation dip but you never know! And that is funny about the vivid dreams, I've been having some crazy ones myself. I had one that I was at my high school, Zac Efron was there (not that I'm complaining) and my coworkers daughter stole my car (who is 7 btw haha) and police helicopters were searching for her I woke up and was like whaat the eff

Baby_rose I totally second that I'm ready to fast forward a week or so haha

Aw thanks so much:) looking forward to seeing your temp today! Xx

My temps have gone down again so the positive i thought i had was a lie and this mornings is a bfn so I am for sure out now! 2 low temps can only mean shes on her way

Baby_rose lol that's funny gringos in denial!

Had another dip today of .3 so I'm at 98.10 now, I really hope my temps go back up :( can't it be tomorrow morning already? :/

Danna that's hilarious that hasn't hsppened to me yet but I'm sure im on the way to that!

Mel aw that's cute I definitely do agree that sounds more like a girl name, lucky for them it's just the middle! Don't cry :( hoping to see a rise in temps from you today! Mine is down to 98.10 le sigh :/

Oasis your very welcome, temp went down .3 so I'm at 98.10 now If my temps go down again tomorrow I think I'll just consider myself out :(

Destiny that's still a really good temp as it could be an implantation dip!! Let's hope it shoots up again tomorrow, rooting for you:) xxxx

Oasis you think so? I appreciate that, I'm being so pessimistic because I feel if my expectation aren't too high the disappointment won't be so bad lol. When fiance left for work this morning he touched my stomach and smiled and in my head I'm just screaming donnnttt please :( he asked me to take a test too but I just told him it's too early ..

Yes definitely could be! I've had charts where I'm pregnant with dips and not so its a definite probability especially at 6dpo, don't feel out yet loads of time for a bfp, really hope your temp goes back up tomorrow xxx

Oasis thanks for the shot of optimism I needed that, hoping they go back up too!

Destiny in my experience 6dpo is too early to count your temps out. It's possible it's an implant dip or you haven't even implanted yet! I think around 9 or 10 is when a downward shift isn't so good, but as long as they're up, you're still in there!

I was not expecting O for another week and got a spike today that could indicate it's on its way.

Cutie hopefully it was an implant dip I do have very faint cramps, that's a quite spike you've got there FX!

My temps are ACTUALLY really low, nothing like yours destiny :( about the se as yesterday. I'm just basically counting myself out this cycle. Ugh

Mel at least your temp went up a little mine dropped even more! Apparently our temps can still go up so FX for both of us

Defo out, she is to be here by the end of today or tomorrow, checked CP and got pink CM, indicator she is coming and a 10miu cheapie was BFN, so on to next month, need another box or 2 of opks!

Ginge that sucks :( I feel like I'm out too! Such weird temps and so low. So... Blah

Actually thinking of next cycle only charting to verify O then giving it a rest. My heart beats out of my chest when I temp in the morning and I become obsessive! I have probably spent 10 full hours simply analyzing my chart this cycle.. And I'm only max 5-7 dpo!!

Mel I know what you mean it takes 60seconds for the temp to register and this morning it felt more like 60 hours I'm like how long is this gonna friggin take! And when I saw my temp was lower I wanted to chuck it across the room

Huge dip today 6dpo, I probably didn't even O, I feel like crying :'(

Danna 6dpo isn't too early for an implantation dip! But I feel like crying too :( we can cry together at least!!

:)

Mel I know what you mean it takes 60seconds for the temp to register and this morning it felt more like 60 hours I'm like how long is this gonna friggin take! And when I saw my temp was lower I wanted to chuck it across the room

I'm always convinced something is so wrong with my thermometer!! I just took my temp again and it's actually slightly lower than this mornings! What the hell! I tried with my other thermometer too and it said the basically same. What is going on with my body ughhhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->