charts charts & oh charts :)

Im not big on symptom spotting ihate it but my boobs hurt! I cant lay on them

If you put in a couple dummy temps for the next few days, around your temp today, what happens? Does FF give you CH on CD17?

Hey ladies, can I join the thread?
I'm waiting for first AF after 9 years of bcp, TTC #1, "cycle day 48" and counting. I say CD 48 but actually I havent had withdrawal bleed in a year so just started my cycle 1 week after last pill...

I'm charting but so far it's not making much sense, FF keeps giving me crosshairs and taking them away, It's quite depressing :(

Welcome!! And uh I totally feel you. My chart makes no sense. I feel like FF might move my CH here in a few days and that's super upsetting slash makes no sense. Did you stop taking the OPKs?

By the way, here is my current SAGA of a situation. Ugh.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2242053-help-opks-after-o-going.html

Yes it give me cd17 as o day which we didnt bd on lol who knows lets see what up coming temps look like

Yes it give me cd17 as o day which we didnt bd on lol who knows lets see what up coming temps look like

I actually read the 2 days before O are more important. So that's good!

I adjusted my weird temps from days I woke up early and then again at regular time, and now it says I O'd on CD17! I JUST DONT GET IT AHHHHH

If that's true there's no way I've implanted so far and I think I'm gonna have to have a glass of vino. Like, I think the stress is worse for the environment in there than one glass of red, at this point. UGHHH

One glass wont hurt lol plus how many babies weren't created in a drink night lmao

Baby_rose that's what I'm saying! But I still feel so guilty. I'm going for it, I need to unwind a little! This cycle was so chill until all this craziness. can't wait to see if you get CH soon... How many future temps do you have to put in to get them?

Destiny I think we are back to being cycle buddies!! :D

I actually read the 2 days before O are more important.

I really hope this is true considering during my fertile window we only DTD CD 15 and 16 with and CH on CD 17. That would put us in a pretty good place. Better than I origionally thought!

Well FF has gone nuts on me and my CH are wrong. There's no way I O'd on cd21 and THEN got postive OPKs. Stupid thing

Well my temps have dropped massively and :bfn: with fmu so I think it's all over and I amout this month will sit back and await af

I actually read the 2 days before O are more important.

I really hope this is true considering during my fertile window we only DTD CD 15 and 16 with and CH on CD 17. That would put us in a pretty good place. Better than I origionally thought!

Apparently sperm can take anywhere from hours to days to reach the egg so bd in the two days before o has actually been proven to be more effective than bd the day of o and one after:) xxx

Yes I still use opks but they are confusing me so far, I got a couple of almost positive but never quite there :/

Baby_rose we want a baby boy soooo bad Atleast for the first but if I get two well how can I complain!

Mel yayy! My temp went down a wee bit today leaving me at 98.40 which is still super high! FX any symptoms girls? I've got major bloating like my pants feel too tight to even button supper mild cramps and I'm still weeing loads, CM has slowed down

Destiny your temps are awesome hope they stay up for you! Xx

Well FF has gone nuts on me and my CH are wrong. There's no way I O'd on cd21 and THEN got postive OPKs. Stupid thing

That's just craziness! Then again I did get 4 days of +OPKs starting 1dpo.. but I did get 3 days of +s O, O-1, and O-2.

FertilityFriend is driving me nuts this month too.. to the point where when I was typing "driving" I accidentally typed out "drinking". DRIVING ME TO DRINK!! Bahaha

:wine:

Baby_rose we want a baby boy soooo bad Atleast for the first but if I get two well how can I complain!

Mel yayy! My temp went down a wee bit today leaving me at 98.40 which is still super high! FX any symptoms girls? I've got major bloating like my pants feel too tight to even button supper mild cramps and I'm still weeing loads, CM has slowed down

Your temps are amazing!!! I had a big dip today, like really dramatic but not quite to CL, and so I'm hoping it goes right back up tomorrow. I'm only 5dpo so a little early to think it could be anything positive. But having some light cramping mostly. Vivid dreams last night, but I apparently have those every 5dpo.. weird right? Creamy CM still so that's good. I have 8 pts on the preg monitor, lol

God girla i just woke up and i already want to go back to sleep o i can temp again lmaooooo..... excluding the monday back to work part lmaoooo..... not sure how im feeling this cycle is left to chance well see!

Can any of you ladies help me?
I have no idea how to chart! I do have fertility friend but it confuses me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"