charts charts & oh charts :)

Mine went up after two low days! Yay us destiny! Lol. It's only at my highest post-O but I'm so happy!

Destiny we're both 7dpo! When do you plan on testing?

Mel yayy! I am way too excited for my own good tomorrow if my temp goes up even more tomorrow o could explode from happiness (look at me already thinking about tomorrow lol) fiance wants me to test Friday 10DPO by that's still to early isn't it? I told him 12DPO at the least but now I'm like maaaaaybe

Mel lmao you read my mind I just posted hahaha, whenre you gonna test?

Dest I'm gonna temp on Friday but that's because we're going to a big fundraiser with a champagne bar and whatnot.. if my temps are falling and I get a BFN, then I might have a glass or two, because my temps are pretty reliable around 10dpo and I usually only have an 11 day LP anyway. But if I still *feel* pregnant and temps are high then no champers for me!

Just use one of the ones with high positives on 10dpo.. haha:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryStats.php

Nice temps ladies! I hope they stay nice and high!

Oasis thank you! You gave me some luck! :)

Mel wow so you think if I test Friday it'll be pretty accurate and my temps would be dropping by then? Idk how long my LP because my cycles have been screwy since BC, the last one was my longest since (38 CDs) idk if it's because I'm ovulating later and my LP is an average length or if my body is still whacked or what :/

Oasis thank you! You gave me some luck! :)

Mel wow so you think if I test Friday it'll be pretty accurate and my temps would be dropping by then? Idk how long my LP because my cycles have been screwy since BC, the last one was my longest since (38 CDs) idk if it's because I'm ovulating later and my LP is an average length or if my body is still whacked or what :/

I don't know about your cycles, but mine definitely start to drop off around 9-10 dpo, but I only know that from a few cycles already charting. I wouldn't use that as a determining factor for you either way since your cycle length is so different! Is this your very first cycle charting?

Mel yes this is my first cycle temping. FF has next AF predicted On Oct 22 so 35 day cycle don't know how accurate that'll be though .

Hello all, I have a poorly toddler this morning poor mite has an ear infection it seems! Hoping that this month my temps behave I think I might invest in some B6 for LP if I dont have a decent LP this month!

Mel yes this is my first cycle temping. FF has next AF predicted On Oct 22 so 35 day cycle don't know how accurate that'll be though .

Interesting! I wonder why it says that if you've never used FF before. I am so freaking hopeful that my temps will be high again tomorrow.. I was SO HOT last night and haven't felt that way this cycle so hoping it continues. It looks like I just had a 2-day estrogen dip so ugh who knows! Maybe one was an estrogen dip and one was an implantation dip.. bahahaha. Kidding :/ My cycle is so wacked I already feel out. Sore bb's on the sides though, but I think they're supposed to be on the nips at this point for pregnancy

Mel I was marking my periods for two or three months before I started temping on FF. I'm so hopeful mine are going up too, looks like I have those slow rises and then a major jump. Last night I was hot too fiance turned ac down to 72 and we had the fan on then I felt lovellllly. Boobies are feeling slightly sore/sensitive for the first time so this better be a good sign!

These are the charts, I wasn't marking anything but AF
August Chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1
Ah that makes sense! Where is your boob soreness/sensitivity?

Mel It starts from the side over to the front they feel a little heavy too but the headlights are not sore :haha:

Moring girls still stalking :) iwork up two hours early and got my listed temp then work up 2 hours later and got 97.00 i still put the. First one lol

Destiny mine is on the side, too. Heard that is the progesterone so that's right on target for post-O for us at this point, so that is good for our O! I don't remember having it last month (and really think I was just as in tune with my symptom spotting then as now!) but who knows. The mind is a powerful thing..... lol

I was just thinking, where is baby_rose! Hahah. Did you get up and move about at all when you woke up first?

OMG I woke up at 2 a.m. DYING of thirst. Like, I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, so I got up and got some water. Like I was in a desert, you guys. I didn't wake up til 6:30 so I don't think it messed with my temps but the thirst, yall. THE THIRST. :marks as FertilityFriend symptom:

Hahaha! Kidding. I wish I were still that thirsty :/ Cuz I totally would list it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->