charts charts & oh charts :)

Yea. I've got a lot of chart envy going on hehe. So glad I found a chart stalking thread! Every day I get a new temp, I'm analyzing the crap out of it even though I know it's too early to tell anything from it.

ff changed my crosshairs once again, that's the 3rd time this month. :( so I'm only 3dpo, so that explains the spotting, but I never O'ed this late in a cycle so im not sure if I trust it. Wish I would of used OPT this cycle, but completely forgot :/

Commet it uses ur cm description also try to distinguish wet sticky ewcm etc that may help

ff changed my crosshairs once again, that's the 3rd time this month. :( so I'm only 3dpo, so that explains the spotting, but I never O'ed this late in a cycle so im not sure if I trust it. Wish I would of used OPT this cycle, but completely forgot :/

So frustrating. It looks like it was cd19 to me. Any other o symptoms like cramps you can think of?

So frustrating. It looks like it was cd19 to me. Any other o symptoms like cramps you can think of?

I was thinking that I O'ed on cd19 also, I'm glad someone agrees with me! I had some cramps on the cd19 which made me think that I did O on cd19, but idk why FF is being so crazy with changing my O date.

I love this! Anyone want to look at my chart? It's my third month...for cycles 1 and 2, I O'd on D18 and D15, respectively. Today, I am D23 (first day of peak on cbfm and 3 days out from first solid OPK +). I would usually see a rise by now, but don't have one. Does my chart look anovulatory?

keeping my fingers crossed that temps go up tmw =T

Chart is attached I think!

Attachments

• 2014-09-16-13-28-58.jpg
    2014-09-16-13-28-58.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
Comet I'm thinking CD 19 too but your higher temps when you were ill before have thrown ff off, I do think CD 19:) xxxxx

My cat has been laying on my stomach every chance she gets :shock:

Syd12: I don't think you ovulated based on your chart but I'm no expert. Were U on birth control of some sort before TTC?

I was thinking that I O'ed on cd19 also, I'm glad someone agrees with me! I had some cramps on the cd19 which made me think that I did O on cd19, but idk why FF is being so crazy with changing my O date.

That's what I was going to say! Try removing your OPK and see what FF does. I never get a positive and FF was moving my crosshairs based off that, because I stopped testing once I did O. But yeah, looks like CD 19 to me. Especially since you had EWCM the day before!

My cat has been laying on my stomach every chance she gets :shock:

Syd12: I don't think you ovulated based on your chart but I'm no expert. Were U on birth control of some sort before TTC?

Uh, you had an implantation dip and now a triphasic! I'm soooo jelly :happydance:

Thanks for your response Dreamer! Congrats on your pregnancy!

I was afraid that I am having an anovulatory cycle, but was hopeful with the cbfm and opk results. My temps are just telling me otherwise. I stopped birth control about 1.5 years ago. It could be because I was diagnosed with endometriosis at the beginning of this cycle, so maybe it's screwing up ovulation. Hopefully I can return to normal next month. What a bummer since we DTD a lot around when I thought I was ovulating!

My chart is so messed up. I had discarded a few of the temps, but still me CH, so I went and put them back. I wish my OPK had been here sooner this month. I tested a few days ago and had a near + but I have no clue what's going on. I guess I will know when I O when AF decides to show. Frustrating.

Feel like I'm way behind you all lol, hoping to o around CD 15 again:) xxxx

That's what I was going to say! Try removing your OPK and see what FF does. I never get a positive and FF was moving my crosshairs based off that, because I stopped testing once I did O. But yeah, looks like CD 19 to me. Especially since you had EWCM the day before!

I removed it and it didn't change anything, I'm just gonna go by CD19 as my O date. So by that! I'm 7dpo! Thanks for helping me figure it out!

Dreamer, I hope it's just a shy BFP. Your chart looks so good!

Sorry Mrs :( this stuff gets so confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->