charts charts & oh charts :)

Chiibaby id wait until AF comes

Cutie i hope so too, I know it's high still but I don't want it to go down :/ this is the biggest dip I've had so far so that was worrying me

Mel lmao I know they're always singing that damn song and in my head I'm like can YOU let it go?!?! I know it's still high but it's so aggravating that it keeps dipping!! :growlmad:

Meh had a wave of AF-like cramps this morning and it turns out I had cramps of some sort last 8 dpo. Needless to say I'm pretty bummed. Feel out for sure now

Feeling out also blahhhh luck tou ladies

We can be buddies again next cycle :hugs: Trying to keep my hopes low so when the :witch: shows I won't be like WTF OMG NEVER WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS!

Having lots of dull little aches in the uterus though. Whaaaat.

I'm at that point in my cycle where I become insane and a general mess

Lol mel yes ! Ughhh its hard for me not to give up but damnnnnn last again my hubby told me he didnt want to be an old dad, god that makes me feel like shit! Like come on eggs work!!! Lol i just become emotional blahhhhhhh

Dont even know what to make of this mess this is the 3rd cycle that i get crosshairs and sure enough af soon

Attachments

• 2014-10-15-09-32-21.jpg
    2014-10-15-09-32-21.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
baby_rose your temps are still up according to your overlay!! Here's mine.. basically where it always is. I guess tomorrow and Friday are the most important temps.

https://i62.tinypic.com/efzma.png

And yes DH says that to me too! I'm like wow, honey, way to NOT be supportive at all.

Well ladies, it appears my son has chicken pox, I have never had them so may have to avoid TTC this month if I get them!

Oh no Ginge! I honestly could take a ttc break....

This is so sad you guys.. I was studying my spanish and when I saw this I automatically thought "OMG what an amazing rise"

:dohh:

https://i61.tinypic.com/v82edd.jpg

Mel your spanish skills have a better rise than my BBT oh wait my temps don't rise wahhhhh :cry:

Lmaooooo at dest sorry that was a good joke sorry about the temps dont worry im sure its a failed monthfor me also

Like an *idiot* I tested with diluted wee at 8 dpo. Do I even have to tell you the results? At least hopefully now I'll have the POAS urge satisfied for another day

Been having twinges all day but now thinking maybe it's a cyst?! It's like in the corner of my uterus to the left. I didn't think I'd O'd on that side recently but what the hell

Baby_rose I try lol and I hope it's your month

Mel smhhh I'm trying to resist and my temp is making it easier

Destiny yes be strong!! Nothing like scouring for even an evap line and being like nope...... Nada

I tested late last night. It was BFN, just like I knew it would be.

Mrsginger what are we thinking?! Haha. What symptoms have you been noticing?

Destiny what about you? What symptoms have you put into FF? I have been using the symptom gallery for my dpo and it sounds good on paper but i so don't trust it!

Ty dest but not feeling it at all god id wish -____-
I have a company event next month in AZ but no thank you i haye flying plus airports and ebola ill pass lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->