charts charts & oh charts :)

Baby_rose if the second temp was at the usual time you temp and you didn't move around TOO much is go with the second

Mel it sure is a powerful thing , which sucks when it messes with our bodies and heads!! I just want it to be tomorrow already, idk if I wanna test Friday or not if its :bfn: and its a true result I wouldn't want to convince myself "it's too early"

I also had a low temp two days ago. Really hoping that means it was an implantation dip. Fighting the urge to start testing already. I don't want to because I know it's still early and I don't want to be disappointed! Good luck to all the ladies that also had temp dips!

Mrs ginger FX it's an IP! I got two days of low temps and read it's the estrogen surge in your cycle. Either way looks like your cycle is healthy. You're just one day ahead of destiny and me for testing! When do you think you will?

Dest know exactly what you mean. But I should know by my temps too. I o'd a day early so my temps will be quite low if AF is coming. I also got super crazy sensitive tests so by then they should detect a bean if it's there. Having strong twinges on my right boob (rando!) and soft little dull aches on my right but that's where I had a cyst so it's prob that. I usually feel it when I wipe (tmi?! Lol) but haven't yet so I'm hoping it's gone away though. I O'd on my right side this month. I have the remnant zit to prove it!!

:D

I feel like I might not be able to wait to test. How long should I wait? Suggestions? LOL.

Ginger I think we all have POASS (pee on a stick syndrome) I'd love to wait until Atleast Sunday or Monday but fiance is NOT helping so I'll probably cave Friday

Mel I think I O'd on right too that's where all my cramping was at the time, I have a smalllllll zit on my forehead and chin (both front and center yay me) my face feels oily as hell too for some reason. My boobies just hurt from a light squeeze, I realllly hope my temp soars up again :/

I start testing at 4 dpo lol, I'm terrible! But then I got a faint line at 5dpo with Brooklyn so I can't help it! Can't wait til you ladies test, all your charts look so good:) xxx

MrsGinger I'm testing Friday - you should test then too!! You're one day ahead of us so that would be 11dpo and that's a pretty good time. I'll try to skip a day if I get a BFN and test again then, instead of doing it day after day

Oasis haha I appreciate that. I really want my temps to keep going up!!

Dest omg the boob soreness. They're so sore on the side and I had shooting twinges on the right for like a full hour. Since early afternoon I've had those weird twinges and stuff in my uterus, just an uncomfortable feeling. Hope it's not something else but that's what I had cycle #1 when I had a CP. Ughhhhh, want to testttttt. is it not possible to have an estrogen dip and THEN an implantation dip? So.. right...?

Also Dest I am dying over you saying you are going to wait til next Sunday. I couldn't even handle waiting til THIS Sunday!! Lol

Oasis thank you, I'll post test results as soon as they're in!

Mel theyre getting more and more sore! No twinges though and I hope it is possible because it looks like I had that too look at my chart! It goes low and then even lower on CD 6. Also I totally meant testing THIS Sunday id lose my mind waiting until next!!

Dest hahaha, ok, good, I'm not the only one! I'm on this other thread where the girl is like "it's been 9 weeks since my last period but I don't want to test yet.." I'm like ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! But I guess if you have really long cycles anyway..? But yeah, I wish I could hold out til then. I honestly tested yesterday! Haha! When I thought I was further along it made a BIT more sense, like 8 dpo, but at only 6dpo what do you think I got?

Twinges vary from person to person and I could just have some weirdness going on! They're like little pinches and they're going on right now.. very weird. Like low on the left side, which is strange. I have no idea. I'm probably making all this up. :wacko:

Mel omg even if I had longer cycle then I do now 9 weeks is a LONG time. This lady at my job just found out she's 7 MONTHS pregnant not weeks MONTHS (how the eff?!?!) she was sitting on her couch and it kicked and she was like what the heck was that and finally takes a test lo and behold :bfp: shes 39 and thought she was going through menopause when she missed her period for all those months, I mean really?! I didn't notice because tbh she's a bit heavyset so it was almost unnoticeable now she's showing more but dear God woman where is your mind

Mel omg even if I had longer cycle then I do now 9 weeks is a LONG time. This lady at my job just found out she's 7 MONTHS pregnant not weeks MONTHS (how the eff?!?!) she was sitting on her couch and it kicked and she was like what the heck was that and finally takes a test lo and behold :bfp: shes 39 and thought she was going through menopause when she missed her period for all those months, I mean really?! I didn't notice because tbh she's a bit heavyset so it was almost unnoticeable now she's showing more but dear God woman where is your mind

WUT.

You need to submit her to "i didn't know I was pregnant"!

Oh and now the afternoon nausea comes on.... Mmmmmm....

I'm 8 DPO so I guess I could start testing now. It's so funny that I really want to test and yet I'm not that hopeful since we only DTD the 2 days before O. The conflict within lol.

I'm 8 DPO so I guess I could start testing now. It's so funny that I really want to test and yet I'm not that hopeful since we only DTD the 2 days before O. The conflict within lol.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Destiny omg I was looking through the chart gallery... And came across this! It looks just like your chart!

https://i61.tinypic.com/25rfdib.jpg

Well sort of, but I still think you should take it as a good sign!!

I can never understand how people don't know they're pregnant, I get the wotsit kicked out of me with every pregnancy and there's no denying those kicks! Oneof my oldest friends Charlotte is a tiny 4 ft 11 and just 7 stone, we worked together years ago and one day she kept saying she had terrible AF pains, the next day she gave birth to a 7lb little girl, she was as thin as a rake still and had periods all the way through, I was working with her the day before and the only diff was her boobs had got a bit bigger! She did struggle though and went into shock, the hospital were awful and released her and the baby after just a day and she had nothing no cot, clothes, no bf either, she turned up at her mums with baby Chantelle and they had to rush about getting stuff, if I hadn't of seen her with my own eyes I could never of believed it! Xxx

Mel it does except today my stupid temperature went down (.12) to 98.06 i know it can still go up but I wanna cry I feel out already :/

Oasis that is INSANE how are things like this possible?! I don't even understand, I hope she is now doing well.

I have ready asked this in my ttc journey but i thought id ask on here too!

When should i start temping? the day after i finish my pill (monday) or should i wait till my Af to turn up? :wacko:

Oasis what an insane story!

Destiny, the temp is still pretty high. Hope you get a rise tomorrow.

Chi, I normally wait for AF.

Afm, temp dip but no smiley on my OPK. Hoping for O soon!

Km yay! They're solid too!!

Dest those temps are still high! I would freaking steal halloween candy from a little kid dressed as Elsa for a 98° temp. Then again I find frozen very annoying,.. FX for a rise tomorrow! I actually looked through a lot of pg charts last night and so few of them are really "pretty" or textbook. Most have weird dips and a ton of them look ov til the day they get a BFP and the temp shoots up either that day or the next!

Cutie woot woot! Are you going to try this cycle or just wait for the doc? Have you been before to have your lining measured and whatnot? Also..... Do you drink a lot of herbal teas? The first month my doc says I had a chemical I was obviously not drinking so I drank jamaica tea constantly. Which apparently causes miscarriage! Wth! Just a thought :/ I know you have probably already thought of everything!

Oasis that is truly insane. My best friend is always tiny but she even has a big basketball-style bump! How does one not get concerned about missing their period for 9 months?! Conveniently after some unprotected sex?? That is a sad story though.. :(

AFM small rise today but that is normal for my cycle. Tomorrow and next day are the important ones for me. I have quite a lot of symptoms but that could be something else I suppose! I guess we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->