charts charts & oh charts :)

Mel boobies are a little more tender, creamy CM has kinda picked up a little again since I think yesterday more like an off white looking color today though (so sorry TMI heh) supppppppper mild cramps today semi bloated not as bad as before and just the dreams man the dreams lol other than that not much trying not to think into everything but you know how that goes. Im more obsessing over the temps lol ready to go to bed so I can wake up already!

Baby_rose :( gotta have faith! And I totally understand, imagine going to the airport some are taking temps to check for Ebola and being all 'Hey can I see that temp did I get a rise?! Gotta mark it on FF' Hahaha

Mel boobies are a little more tender, creamy CM has kinda picked up a little again since I think yesterday more like an off white looking color today though (so sorry TMI heh) supppppppper mild cramps today semi bloated not as bad as before and just the dreams man the dreams lol other than that not much trying not to think into everything but you know how that goes. Im more obsessing over the temps lol ready to go to bed so I can wake up already!

Baby_rose :( gotta have faith! And I totally understand, imagine going to the airport some are taking temps to check for Ebola and being all 'Hey can I see that temp did I get a rise?! Gotta mark it on FF' Hahaha

Hahahahaha that is hysterical

I'm having pretty intense AF-style cramps like it's cd1! Never have that :( whaaaaat

Girls, what can a tiny bit of blood in ewcm means? I'm supposedly 8dpo but I don't think really O'd yet

Lmaooooo dest god. Crack me up! Ty much needed! ..... donna it could b o spotting wait till morning

I tested my temps by lying still for about an hour watching tv in bed and they're dropping :( out this cycle it seems

Mel I can't wait to see your temp today

Baby_rose mission accomplished :) your welcome

Km you never know for today's temps I had a dip yesterday and today it went up

Everyone my temp went up .15 to 98.21, now what was I saying about not testing early? lol fudge .

Thought I'd post this, not that I want to test early or anything :angel:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 3
Big drop for me :( at least my AF is open and honest! Lol. Cramps today and yesterday. Either a cruel implantation and dip or I'm out. Tomorrow's temp will confirm

Baby_rose shots for everyone!!! :)

Destiny yay for a rise!! I wish I had your past charts to compare to. BUT you has cramps on 6dpo and a dip so that was probably implantation if your pg so you should possibly have enough hcg in your body by now. You could play it safe and wait or take a what-if test today.... :)

I think the pink handled wondfos are best for early testing destiny as I got a faint line at 5dpo on them but you can't get them in the UK! Started opks yesterday and got a half positive today so just depends how long it takes to darken up, anyone testing yet? Xxxx

Mel hope tomorrows temp rises. I think I might test tomorrow the only one I have is $tree though so we'll see!

Oasis I might test tomorrow but the only test I have is $tree!

Baby_rose ty I'm really nervous and that could be implant dip!

I still "feel" a bit pg but think I am just preggers with twins...

Twin cysts that is! What the hell, body! I never remember having cysts before. Urghhhh

Looking good Mel!

Destiny, I hope that pops back up for you! As long as it's still up, it's possible.

I'm still waiting for my temp to spike for ovulation. I'm forecasting a drop tomorrow and then big spike on Saturday...a girl can dream!

Destinyk your chart looks good ;) Hope when you test you get our BFP!

Cutie thank you I hope it goes higher tomorrow too! FX Oday is tomorrow!

Chiibaby thank you I am too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->