charts charts & oh charts :)

I'm now 9dpo, can't stop myself from POAS for the last 3 days. BFN of course and I know I'm not out but I definitely feel out. Think my charts looking ok still tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks everyone. I will def keep you posted. It's driving me insane! LoL

Oasis.. Your getting there. And if I go on to my next cycle you will b way ahead of me! Hah

:dust: to all

Ahhh sorry dreamer! I thought you already tested. Your chart looks amazing! Best of luck!

I'm now 9dpo, can't stop myself from POAS for the last 3 days. BFN of course and I know I'm not out but I definitely feel out. Think my charts looking ok still tho

Your chart is lookin good from here!

Km your chart is looking v good!! Xx
Dreamer I'm not surprised its driving you mad! Have you ever had a cycle like this before and not been pregnant? Xxxxx
Baby rose glad you've got your CH:) xxxx

Speaking of charts going nuts, I've got the start of a rolleercoaster going on

Km your chart is looking v good!! Xx
Dreamer I'm not surprised its driving you mad! Have you ever had a cycle like this before and not been pregnant? Xxxxx
Baby rose glad you've got your CH:) xxxx

Not with my temps so elevated. It's so confusing and frustrating! I'm starting to feel that I can't possibly be pregnant all my tests r negative. For sure there would be at least a faint line by now?! 18dpo today

:coffee:

Dreamer did you remove your chart? I don't see it in the sig.

Baby rose and km, those temps look good!

Dreamer did you remove your chart? I don't see it in the sig.

No it's not In my sig I've been posting it every few pages lol . DUH why didn't I put it in my signature?!?! Sometimes I amaze myself! I'm adding it now!!

Do you mind taking a peek at my chart? My temps are so stable up there and I'm at 8 dpo, feel like if I were pg id have some dips and whatnot?! Urgh! I pore over this chart like an astrologer I swear. It's driving me a little nuts!

Thanks cq :) i would get happy but theres a big chance that rise was due to the progesterone cream now i just need to findout if my egg got fertilized or not -____- sore nips a little but nothing crazy

Thanks melewen, I don't think I had one of those last cycle. I'll look it up. Your chart looks good to me! The temps are high and that's all that matters. I was reading that not all women get imp dips

dreamer, your temps still look so good. Even that dip was high.

FX all. It's so hard not to analyze these temps to death!!

Hi ladies, seems like a fun thread so I thought I'd jump in! Chart is in my sig :)

Thanks melewen, I don't think I had one of those last cycle. I'll look it up. Your chart looks good to me! The temps are high and that's all that matters. I was reading that not all women get imp dips

dreamer, your temps still look so good. Even that dip was high.

FX all. It's so hard not to analyze these temps to death!!

I read that only about 1/3 of women get the implantation dip. But I could still get it like tomorrow or the next day right? I literally wake up in the morning willing my body to have a dip. Which is insane because even if I COULD control my temperature with my mind, like.... that has nothing to do with being pg. Haha! Insanity!

Hi cdex!

Mel, you definitely can. It's between 6-12 dpo. But you don't need it for your BFP!
I try every morning to have mind control over my temps lol. Like I'm gambling. Come onnnn 98. 98. Mama wants to see a 98! Then womp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->