charts charts & oh charts :)

Babifever sorry to hear that :/

Oasis I'm hoping this is a good sign, everything was so real contractions and all!

The temperature in my area dropped dramatically last night and our meter was not set to accommodate the change, so I hoping this was the cause of my huge drop?....

I have been sleeping with the fan directly on me for the past two days and it hasn't affected my BBT in the slightest, but thats just me maybe its not the case for you

I have been sleeping with the fan directly on me for the past two days and it hasn't affected my BBT in the slightest, but thats just me maybe its not the case for you

Dunno then Ginge........I'm okay with af coming if she is at this point

I've used the adv digis - they're just like mini fertility monitors except they don't like... Get to know your body for future cycles of course. I liked them but they are expensive! I got them per my doc's recommendation but now I have the fertility monitor so I won't be buying anymore. LOVE the fertility monitor and I got it cheap used! The sticks aren't super cheap but you can't stretch one pack over three months. It tests for estrogen as well so it can better predict when you are actually gearing up to O

Dest I had a baby dream last night too!!! All of the sudden I had twin boys but they were like... Not newborn, they were bigger, maybe like one year in size. But then they turned out to essentially *be* my cousins in name and personality but apparently they were babies I had just had with my first boyfriend from high school?!? Who was a massive jerk beyond words btw, so I was like horrified! But in mental age they were like 9, which is how old my cousins actually are, so I was like explaining everything to them. I fed them baby food but was like oh wait I should breastfeed! So I told them hey I am going to feed you then you can go to bed and one was like why? And I said hVe you ever heard of breastfeeding? We are going to try that. Lolololol

But then the dream cut to my acupuncture center and DH was dropping me off there early but it was suddenly in this strip mall like in this part of Nashville we want to move to. I got out but had all my stuff in the back and he drove away and I was like wtf honey!!!! Come back!!! But I didn't have my cell and tried calling him at the wellness center but never got through. Then it turned out really nearby Craig brewer (local filmmaker who did hustle and flow and black snake moan) was getting married in this like rando dark space between buildings and I somehow ended up there. Then they asked me to stand up and Craig was like everyone this is my all-time favorite burlesque dancer! (I *was* actually a burly dancer!) and I had to introduce myself but I was just like hiiii I'm *burlesque name* and then I like did the homecoming wave and people like ate that sh*t up. And all the Memphis grizzlies were there because it was like before a game but I only saw tayshaun prince and Quincy pondexter and I was like awesome maybe I'll become famous!!

Uh...... Wtf. Hahaha. I always have crazy ass dreams though

Haha Crazy!!

Well I O anytime from 14-21 it seems, maybe I should start testing on CD12 and not 10 so I can cover my bases as I have 20 test sticks to use but I would like to try and stretch them to two months as they are kinda £££ ya know!

Babi, outside temps haven't ever affected me that me much but everyone's body is different!

Ginge, I use the advanced digital and I love it. I keep some ics just as a backup if I ever want to double check. I actually got a flashing smiley today and a temp drop so it seemed to be spot on.

Mel that is insane! Everything about my dream was so real especially the contractions to the point where I was considering pain relief it really hurt!! I was trying my best to breathe and stuff if it was crazy and baby was pushing all over my stomach so much so that OH was able to hold our babies hand through my stomach because it stuck out SO much.

Lmao crazy dream mel!

Dest so i guess were dpo buddies? Im still popping in here and there girls i must say none of my charts have ever looked like this or have had such high temps, funny thing is thr bf and i are having issues and imaginr this turns out to be the month we conceive yea slap in the face lol jk well only time will tell

Attachments

• 2014-11-13-07-58-39.jpg
    2014-11-13-07-58-39.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
Babyrose yaya DPO buddies! That's hilarious about the slap to hubby, I hope it's our month!!!!

Hope everything works out ok for you baby rose, fate sometimes has a way of doing things x

Babyrose I agree but my last LP was 16days so I have quite a bit of time before I start eating my nails lol.

Ty ginge

Dest i know! I really think i might stop well see, time to time i browse through the ff charts galaries for prego charts for hope they are so unpredictable why cant we be those chicks who get prego with bding simply around crunch time lmao

Babyrose seriously! I was looking through and found this chart. WUT THE EFF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10
Welp, that ugly witch has just showed her face. I'm done for now y'all. I can't kept tracking and testing and anticipating month, doing the whole 2ww gig! shall be back sooner or later. Maybe I will just get a surprise. I wish you All the very best and baby dust for miles. Love.

Take the time you need Babi. It certainly can get stressful at times and it certainly doesn't take all this effort to get pregnant for most. Sending you baby dust!

So sorry babifever, in know exactly how you feel, after 10 months TTC I feel pretty done too and taking a step back but still temping just to know whats going on, I really hope you get a surprise bfp xxxxxx

Babifever I'm sorry to hear that, maybe the stress from trying is what's making things difficult. hope you get a surprise BFP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->