charts charts & oh charts :)

Very strange and I dont think they are unpleasant words, more puzzled as to why its showing what it is?

It must be something to do with the URL being used to share the imagesm very odd!! Glad its been cleared up though :) My son and your daughter are only 7 days apart yet our cycles were 2 days apart!

Greygirl those "unpleasant words" are describing the situation not the person, let's not be so sensitive

Very strange and I dont think they are unpleasant words, more puzzled as to why its showing what it is?

It must be something to do with the URL being used to share the imagesm very odd!! Glad its been cleared up though :) My son and your daughter are only 7 days apart yet our cycles were 2 days apart!

Greygirl those "unpleasant words" are describing the situation not the person, let's not be so sensitive

I'm sorry for being sensitive, thank you for clarifying it was about the situation, not me. I just take things personally sometimes, I'll blame hormones. I'm glad it's sorted now as I was very confused too.

Are you as freaked about your son turning 2 as I am my daughter?! It's gone too fast :S

Greygirl I think I can speak for everyone when I say we have no intentions of being bullies, name calling in my book is being a bully. We were simply speaking on behalf of the situation which Im sure you can agree would have been odd since you yourself said "who steals charts?!" But after I read your second post and commented I noticed your status was pregnant and I realized what was going on :haha: (I really do not mean that offensively at all). Hoping you have a healthy pregnancy and congratulations! Do you know the sex yet?

Very much so yes, seems like 2 minutes ago he was only just here, its insane! x

Greygirl I think I can speak for everyone when I say we have no intentions of being bullies, name calling in my book is being a bully. We were simply speaking on behalf of the situation which Im sure you can agree would have been odd since you yourself said "who steals charts?!" But after I read your second post and commented I noticed your status was pregnant and I realized what was going on :haha: (I really do not mean that offensively at all). Hoping you have a healthy pregnancy and congratulations! Do you know the sex yet?

Thank you, I am team yellow this time. I think you're probably right, I am super sensitive right now. I'm just glad it's all sorted now, I hate to think people think bad of me. I am nice, honest :)

It does go far too fast, I've heard it goes faster second time....I'm hoping that's not true!

Greygirl I give you props I would not be able to stay team yellow at all! I'm too nosy haha! Again hope you have a healthy pregnancy, glad it's been sorted out as well.

I was team yellow with my first :) Not sure if we will be with the second :D

I'm still waiting for o. I had a very close to positive opk this evening so I'm hoping that tomorrow is the day. Not enjoying this late O and short LP malarkey

FF keeps complaint that my temps fluctuate too much! This cycle is wayyyy more steady than the previous ones!! Surely I am going to O soon now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
KM glad your temps are mellowing out hope O comes soon!

AFM got a nice rise today. I also had an insane dream for the first time EVER I dreamt I was pregnant actually I was in LABOR in my dream they had to induce me (never found out why) at 7 months. I still wanted a natural birth in my dream but since it was an induction they gave me pitocin. For some reason they injected it directly into my ankle and when they pushed the fluid through it burned. I got a couple contractions decided to walk around a little to "get things going" lol and I called OH to come to the hospital. Baby was moving A LOT so much I could see the whole silhouette and then suddenly it was like I could see through my belly and I could see babies face and everything even his reproductives, so I told OH it's a boy! Anyway it was crazy and I woke up once I saw his little face through my belly, I never actually delivered. My boy as I could see through my belly also still had his tail from before the spinal cord shortens!

Hmm vivid dreams are an indicator or pregnancy :D nothing to report feeling better today and temperatures returned to normal

Anyone ever used the clearblue advanced digis? I have some for this cycle...

Ginge for ovulation tests? I haven't, I was going to use them this cycle but the price tag sent me the opposite direction lol

Yes I can imagine they are expensive...I didn't pay for these lol I would go in the opposite direction too haha

Well temp went down drastically today and I had some cramping this morning, which is not a typically menstrual symptom, but still. I can assume I'm out.

Destiny when I was pregnant with Brooklyn I dreamt my stomach was like a window and I could see him, what he looked like, his hair colour, everything, it was so real!! That's a nice rise today:) xxx
Ginge I'm being sent some Clear blue indicators as part of the trial I'm going to do with them but otherwise I wouldn't cause they're so dear! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->