charts charts & oh charts :)

Babifever totally feel you. The temping definitely got to be too much for me. I just test now with the monitor and leave it at that. So much easier and the tww seems to go by way faster. Still sucky though

Destiny and baby_rose I have such a good feeling about your cycles!! I'm going to live vicariously through you two since I feel pretty much out, having identical ovary pains like last month which meant AF on the way! Bleh! Just hoping my LP is longer than 11 days so I feel like my body is balancing itself out

Km I agree with no pos opk yet the dotted CH seems a bit premature and despite you submitting all your neg opks and you do get pos opks as you can see from your cycles! Hopefully o is just a couple of days away Xx

Mel I hope your right about babyrose and I but wrong about yourself! I've still got my FX for you.

KM why do you feel it's wrong?
Edit: Ahh ok because of the neg OPKS, maybe you accidentally missed your surge? Im not sure, I don't think FF was either because of the dotted lines those CHs can still move I think! Are you still testing?

Could be an implantation dip for you today destiny! Hope so:) my opks are getting darker, I think I'm 2/3 days from o xx

Oasis God I really hope it is an implantation dip :( great news about your OPKs BD time!

On it already:) gotta still try I'm not ready to give up yet! 6dpo is a good time for implantation, usually its 6-12 dpo so hoping your temps go up tomorrow! Xx

Oasis I know I looked at your chart and was like dang! :haha: I'm pretty sure my temp will go up tomorrow I'm not too into these temps because my last LP was 16 days so I have sometime before they real start to count right? I noticed my temps are a little more sharp with there ups and downs then last cycle, have a look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
Mel I hope your right about babyrose and I but wrong about yourself! I've still got my FX for you.

KM why do you feel it's wrong?
Edit: Ahh ok because of the neg OPKS, maybe you accidentally missed your surge? Im not sure, I don't think FF was either because of the dotted lines those CHs can still move I think! Are you still testing?

I do at least two OPKs a day, I can't have missed it and also I am feeling a bit pre o crampy etc today. Plus my temps are still well lower than after last two Os

I think I'm having an anovulatory cycle, blah. I started spotting yesterday and it hasn't stopped. Ovulation nowhere in sight on my chart. Oh well, I know they happen from time to time, but sad that DH and my hard work this cycle won't pay off haha.

destiny, I had a chart like that and it ended bfp. definitely could be an IP

michelle, your temps seem to be lowering. hopefully you're gearing up for O now

Cutie my anxiety just went through the roof, how will i ever hold off testing after that! :haha: I need to calm myself down before I get a bfn and am super disappointed.

Cutie my anxiety just went through the roof, how will i ever hold off testing after that! :haha: I need to calm myself down before I get a bfn and am super disappointed.

oops sorry! Just letting ya know that it could be a good sign :thumbup:

Cutie no it's a good anxious! By any chance do you have that chart still?

Well my temp plummeted!! I woke up and I was really cold but still. It's a major dip and even when I took my tenp hours later just for the hell of it, it was the same. So I know it doesn't have to do with me being cold earlier .. Implantation? Who knows! :shrug:

Nice temps Destiny

Cutie no it's a good anxious! By any chance do you have that chart still?

here ya go. ended at 4 weeks, but I'm hoping the progesterone helps with that.

dreamer, looks like you've had a big dip in some past cycles and it pops back up. at 8dpo could be an implantation dip!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 11.44.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 11.44.43 AM.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 5
Dreamer hope that's nothing bad and the :witch: stays away, thanks about the temps super nervous here!

Cutie wow your right our charts are so similar so far! I need to do some praying!

From what I've read the drop comes from lower p levels and rise when hcg is produced if there is a fertilized eggy : ) lets hope thats whts going on ladies :)

Nothing explains my chart, either i caught the egg or if not then its my first normal luteal phase.my temps never ever stay this high.... very nerve wrecking lol part of me wants to relax abx have a few drinks but then what if and then.what if im not lol

Attachments

• 2014-11-14-10-33-33.jpg
    2014-11-14-10-33-33.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe