charts charts & oh charts :)

Hey girls sorta want.to stop temping for my own sanity part of me.doesnt want to know if i get another High temp ill have od Saturday which still gives me hope....my temps are beyond out of the normal ughhhhhh yes i might save myself the disappointment and stop temping!

Babyrose I've got you in my prayers, totally understand about the temping I was gonna stop to but OH convinced me otherwise. Post your homepage !!

Ty dest and yes it will be my last month temping i think rhis is what it looks like my temp today was way early 97.20 and i temped again an hour later than normal and it was way higher lol im curious im sorta excited but very cautious idk

Attachments

• 2014-11-12-09-35-52.jpg
    2014-11-12-09-35-52.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
No girl i woke up at 240 which is what i listed and normal time is 445 then the highest temp was 5:45

Well ladies and got me :( 10 day l.p. which is bad going to grab some b6 I think and try that !! Good luck to anyone testing I have been in bed all day ill :( my temp is wwayyy high its currently 37.42!

Babyrose oh man :/ well the rise is definitely good we will have to see!

Ginge oh no sorry to hear the :witch: showed, hope you feel better soon. I'm going to hold off testing as long as I possibly can

sorry ginge and babyrose, I understand wanting a break. Hopefully you don't need it though!

Stiiiiil waiting to O over here!

I'm still waiting to o too I hate this bit! Ginge I'm sorry AF got you, I'm on b6 as I had a crap 10 day lp last cycle, if you take 750mg vit c and magnesium and zinc it raises progesterone levels and increases lp which I'm taking as well as my pre natal:) xxx

oasis, I think we're in sync. I normally O around CD16-20. I absolutely dread this part of the wait more than the TWW.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ful-pregnancy-charts-compare-your-own-15.html first post....

Hi - sorry to jump on this thread, but I am the person being accused of stealing the chart. I didn't steal it, I posted my chart in the thread quoted and the result of it is my daughter. I have no need to make up a chart or steal one.
In the pm I was sent from x-ginge-x about this, the date of cd1 was quoted at February 17th 2012, my chart starts on the 19th. I know you have no reason to believe me, but I just felt I needed to defend myself against all the names I've been called here. Who would steal a chart anyway?! Not me.
I'm hoping x-ginge-x is mistaken and we just happen to have similar charts. I haven't seen hers so can't confirm how similar or not it is.

Ladies just thought I'd pop in from time to time :) I stalk this board every night and morning but I'm not charting still. I'm 9 dpo and no real symptoms unlike those past albeit babyless months :D just trying to focus mostly on anything but. It makes the whole thing go by smoother for me! Had light cramps last night super randomly but that's pretty much it. Anyway hope to update again soon with some good news, but no expectations :)

Sorry AF got you Ginge!!

Dest yep definitely 4 dpo!!

Dreamer that's too weird!! Can't wait for you to take a bfp!!

Baby_rose not temping has made me so much calmer BUT my cycles are somewhat predictable (except I O'd three days early this month). But no more waking up in the middle of the night.. That was all anxiety I think! Where are you guys in the process now? Still NTNP or back to ttc?

Oasis I hate that waiting game Moore than the TWW atleast we have things to read into then :haha:

Greygirl I'm not really sure where you see the "names" youve been called, I think we all can agree it's bizarre for someone to steal a chart which is all that was said. Would love for you to point those names out, seems your very defensive when no one was flat out attacking you. No one here is looking to be catty we are looking for friends to share in our TTC journey.

Mel Im definitely trying not to symptom spot as well but I've been noticing some strangeness mainly just today with strange cramps and yesterday with my sense of smell. Maybe I'm just going crazy, which is very likely :haha: I definitely agree I am 4DPO, good luck to you I've got my FX for all of us!

The post it shows starts on february 17th, and no one has called you anything! But the chart you posted shows as mine to me, whether its the link you used to post I am unsure but the chart I see is for sure mine! Odd really!

Screenshot 2014-11-12 20.48.00.jpg

Screenshot 2014-11-12 20.47.26.jpg

This is what I see?

Oasis I hate that waiting game Moore than the TWW atleast we have things to read into then :haha:

Greygirl I'm not really sure where you see the "names" youve been called, I think we all can agree it's bizarre for someone to steal a chart which is all that was said. Would love for you to point those names out, seems your very defensive when no one was flat out attacking you. No one here is looking to be catty we are looking for friends to share in our TTC journey.

Sorry, not direct names. I'm a little flustered...unpleasant words? Below are the ones I believe are talking about the chart, and yes, I'm defensive because I haven't done anything wrong but I find it's being discussed on a different thread and no one assumes it's an innocent mistake, just that I'm a weird chart stealer.
Below are highlighted the unpleasant words...

Ginge that is very odd on several different levels LOL

How crazy! Why would someone do that?!

Ginge I saw it right after I posted sorry, but the other one is not showing up for me. SO absurd though!

Ginge I can't see it either just a square too but that's beyond odd! Xxx

and wow that's crazy weird someone would steal ur chart and claim it? Like wth?! Who does that? LoL

I only came on here to tell the truth. I wasn't looking for anything else.

The post it shows starts on february 17th, and no one has called you anything! But the chart you posted shows as mine to me, whether its the link you used to post I am unsure but the chart I see is for sure mine! Odd really!

View attachment 820025

View attachment 820027

This is what I see?

Thank you for posting those. They are indeed the same chart on the pictures. I don't know why it's showing you that, let me show you what it's showing me on mine...

Just give me a minute to print screen and come back.

Here's my print screen to compare to yours. I have NO idea why the anomaly occurred, but here's my chart which looks nothing like yours.

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/9bf0f9d7-be33-4758-9108-7f528ab263f8_zpsd47509fa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->