charts charts & oh charts :)

Welcome Dreamer, ginge you take the b6 all cycle but epo only til o:) xx

I literally just ordered some B6! Can't wait to see what it does to my cycles :) hoping that if i do get AF this cycle that she at least waits til Sunday, which would be a nice solid 12 day LP! I'd freak out for a 13 day one though. But I'll take 12 over my usual 11 any day! Keep your FX for me over the next two days ladies :) testing in the morning. Expecting a bfn, been having ovary aches and normal period stuff just not as intense. In oriental medicine they say pms pains and symptoms are actually symptoms of imbalances so id be happy to just feel like my body is growing more balanced, if there's no bean in there! Little things... Lol

You appear to have a lot of spotting during your cycle have you had your hormone levels checked? x

Fszandi have you tested yet? You've gone past your normal lp and temps still high! Good luck:) xxx

7 DPO here, not reading into any symptoms to save myself my sanity BUT I did find this chart and I am following its exact pattern right now. Kinda crazy

Good luck Mel!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, as you can see I'm a chronic spotter, and my hormone levels were checked a lot of times already in an infertility center, but it showed no deviation from the normal levels.
I'm not able to take a test, because I has never got a positive before.
Thanks for your answers :)

Wow really? Lord, you just have to wait then? That would be a killer, wishing you masses of luck hope your temps stay up! Xxx
Destiny your chart is very similar to that one!xx

Appears I am out this month! Temp still below coverline second day in row.

:cry:

Bfn at 12 dpo :( getting depressing. This is now cycle #5 with no bfp. Not even a chemical! Ugh

Sorry Mel, this is my 10th cycle with two CP's during that time, it is depressing:( xxx

I'd actually love to have a CP! I feel like wtf are my eggs not getting fertilized?! I don't get it! I'd at least feel like ok, the mechanics are working. Can you have a cp with clogged tubes?

Oasis I thought so too my temps are just a little higher. Ugh TWW please be over!

Dreamer Im sorry girl hope they pop up tomorrow, your not out just yet!

My AF has still not returned aside a tiny pinky brown when i wipe, any ideas never in my life had a 2 day AF before, I doubt pregnancy because of the low temps? Surely preo temps mean no pregnancy right?

Well My temps are now going up but still don't think I have ovulated yet. Today's two OPKs look way better than the rest. This is all the tests I have done this week so I don't think I have missed O some how!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Ginge not sure maybe AF will start up again? I'd take a test if you want to know for sure

KM today's test is definitely the darkest but not quite positive, I guess we'll have to see Im not convinced you Od yet either.

I do understand what you're saying Mel, that at least then you would know your eggs can get fertilized but it really is heartbreaking seeing that line and being so happy just to have it taken away again a few days later, I really hope you get a sticky bfp soon.xxxx
Km I just don't understand why your temps are so high, without a pos opk but then again my temps are crazy this cycle on the b6 so not sure what to expect! I've just got a pos opk which is a lot earlier on cd12 than usual so the b6 is working there too as well as giving me a ton of ewmc, I'm amazed its worked so quickly! I usually o 2 days after the first pos so we shall see:) xxx

I took cheapie tests and sure I see something but my temps are pre o so dismissing themost for now

I do understand what you're saying Mel, that at least then you would know your eggs can get fertilized but it really is heartbreaking seeing that line and being so happy just to have it taken away again a few days later, I really hope you get a sticky bfp soon.xxxx
Km I just don't understand why your temps are so high, without a pos opk but then again my temps are crazy this cycle on the b6 so not sure what to expect! I've just got a pos opk which is a lot earlier on cd12 than usual so the b6 is working there too as well as giving me a ton of ewmc, I'm amazed its worked so quickly! I usually o 2 days after the first pos so we shall see:) xxx

I know wth are my temps doing? Today was a weird one cause I had a lie in but still temped when I woke up. But the others have been Weirddd too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->