charts charts & oh charts :)

Km once you get your pos opk and your temps rise again you will get your CH, I know its so bloody frustrating xx

Think my almost positive OPK from yesterday was the beginning of a very short surge because they are back to almost nothing again tonight and I've had watery CM all day. Hope we have done enough. It's CD 24 today I can't see it happening now if it hasn't already :(

Oasis wow 8 hours! Honestly I rather a short surge than my stupid 5 days of +OPKs, hope you caught your eggy.

Fingers crossed for all u girls!!

Oasis u def had to O already I'd say that was positive.

Destiny ur temps still look great!

Today was a busy one on my end! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Thank you all:) I had a .6 rise this morning so if it goes up again tomorrow then that short surge was it! If o was yest the b6 has bought o back two days from last cycle, now I can't wait for tomorrows temp lol xxx

Dreamer FX for you too and thank you!

Oasis woohoo hope they stay up!

AFM had a small dip but I'm not too worried about it as of yet I think I might test Friday or Saturday (13 or 14DPO). I'm so anxiousss

Awesome looking temps there destiny, and AF is over 2 days of bleeding 2 days of spotting :wacko: odd for me, but on with this month, my temps are low though :( but they were like this when i conceived my son so it cant be all bad right?

Ginge thank you I am dying to test but I refuse too for now! If I get a bfn I want to know it's because Im really not prego. Hope this cycle is it for you!!

Destiny thank you and don't worry that tiny tiny dip is nothing! Wondered what you guys think of female orgasam helping conception? Apparently many studies show that if a woman orgasms 1 minute before to 45 minutes after the man then the contractions of the orgasm in the woman causes an upsuck of the sperm pulling more into the cervix therefore increasing chances of pregnancy, they did tests on sperm retention and the women that had orgasms retained more sperm than those who didn't, interesting right? Xxx

Sure is interesting, they also say Orgasm for a boy and dont for a girl :p

Lol yeah I read that too apparently the orgasm makes it too acidic for girls! Tbh in my position, i can't afford to pick and choose id just be grateful for the pregnancy although as we have two boys together a girl would be lovely id love another boy just as much xxx

Bunch of great charts girls :)

Swear either this will be it or it will be my biggest heartbreak

Attachments

• 2014-11-17-04-54-36.jpg
    2014-11-17-04-54-36.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 9
Well my temps are down a little bit still high. Hope todays the Day!

Oasis yes I've read that orgasm for boy don't for girl! But I found that boy spermies thrive in alkaline environment that's why it's good to orgasm, girls thrive in acidic. I want a boy badly at least for my first :/ I know we can't pick but I guess I have a 50/50 chance

Oasis lol. Happy u had a rise!

Destiny ur chat is still looking good. How do u feel?

Km ur chart so far so good!!

Ginge- did u test recently just to make sure?

Babyrose I've got my FX!! Are you using still using that cream?

Dreamer I've got dull pressure and cramps, TMI I've been constipated for like four days and that never happens and I SWEAR up and down my areolas are darker.

Yeah I have tested but only with ICs and I swore I saw something but I'm just going to wait and see, my temps are Pre O so pretty sure I am NOT pregnant! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->