charts charts & oh charts :)

Hey ladies major headaches today dunno what's going on temps are somewhat flat now lets see how it plays out

Attachments

• 2014-11-15-14-53-18.jpg
    2014-11-15-14-53-18.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
Babyrose, your temps are looking so good!

Over here.. Three days of light spotting. So frustrating, as I know I didn't O this cycle. No temp rise. If this is AF, I just want her to show so I can get onto next cycle!

I'm thinking of doing B6 and maybe trying vitex and definitely doing opks. I just want to get pregnant!

temps look great babyrose.

Michelle, I hope you can get some answers soon!

Oasis I definitely get it. I can't even imagine the heartbreak. But feeling like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!" because I've never gotten a bfp is so terrible. Bleh. I'd at least feel like I could just give it time. But right now I'm just so frustrated. If I'd ever seen a second line I think I'd feel more reassured if that makes sense

AF showed today. Bleh. I feel like.. What should we do differently? Any tips based on our charts?

Michellebelle and Melewen,

I'm sorry if you feel terrible, but all we know this feeling...
I'm also confused and taking similar questions to myself. Why I had never seen a positive test? I had month with three eggs but none of them had been fertilized.
And now... I don't know what to think about this cycle with spotting, high temps but no symptomes.
Heads up girls!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42c2ca

Hi ladies, I don't know much about charting so I'm deffo stalking this thread to get some ideas about my own :D

xxx

Mel id def recommend some supplements to try and lengthen your lp, like me your mostly 11 sometimes 12 but I've also had a 10 so I'm hoping the vitamins I'm now taking will work xxx
Fszandi those temps are looking so so good, have you considered asking for a blood test? Xx

Mel sorry about the :witch: showing :( I'd also recommend the b6 which you mentioned ordering. I think it will do the trick!

AFM got a nice rise today hope my temps keep it up, although they are making holding off testing much harder but Im gonna try to stick it out to atleast 14DPO. Ugh 6 more days!

Very nice rise destiny. I fully expected crosshairs today. What the heck ff?!

Wow destiny amazing rise!! Xx
Cutie I would of thought CH too today for you xx

cutie thank you! Maybe FF is being super cautious and waiting for a day or two more of high temps? Shame on you FF!

Oasis thank you, it is making super anxious

I played with it. If I love my +OPK back one day I get them

Temp back up today :thumbup: never had two temps below coverline like that

Nice rise destiny

Dreamer lovely rise today:) xxx

AFM my opks are now neg(bottom two) and what I think is a positive yesterday(third up from bottom) only half the line was as dark as the control so hmmmm guess I wait to see if my temps go up next couple days, that was a short lh surge if it was positive yest . xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20141116_131451.jpg
    IMG_20141116_131451.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
So, my crosshairs have moved again and I still think they are wrong. My OpK was lighter again this morning but gonna try a hold this evening :/

Destiny, your temps are looking good!

Lauren, if your temps stay high now and above the cover line, that's what you're shooting for!

Dreamer, so happy for your temp rise again! Hoping this means good things.

Km once you get your pos opk and your temps rise again you will get your CH, I know its so bloody frustrating xx

Destiny, your temps are looking good!

Lauren, if your temps stay high now and above the cover line, that's what you're shooting for!

Dreamer, so happy for your temp rise again! Hoping this means good things.

Thank you xx Hoping to see them stay high then xx

Cutie I see CH!

Dreamer thanks glad to see your rise hope they stay up!

Oasis crazy if it was a short surge but you've definitely BDd enough! FX for you!

KM hope things get straightened out soon!

Michelle thank you!

Thanks Destiny, yes it would be like about 10/12 hour surge! I did have that a couple of cycles ago but it was even shorter just 8 hours! Mad xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->