charts charts & oh charts :)

Dreamer I hope they are all real signs and I'm not just delusional lol! I know the constipation is real I definitely can't imagine that but the areolas and pressure I could probably make up :haha:

Thx ladies swear this tww is a nail bitter!!!

Dest team boy!!!!!! All the way lol

And no i didnt use it at all thats the odd thing so these high temps are real! Ahhhhh gonna lose it bfn yesterday fmu blah

Now that I think of it its my first 29 day cycle O_____O i wanna get past 10dpo and then ill be really in the running

Babyrose I'm anxious for you too and yes definitely boys here please!! Im glad to hear those temps are all you but even if they weren't your cycle is longer like you mentioned. It's still early that's why I haven't tested so hang in there! I say we both test Friday!

So do I wait till next cycle to start the B6 or start now I don't want to mess up the trial im doing...

I know dest like never ever have any of my charts ever looked liked this, but even if its not my bfp at least now i know i can have a normal luteal phase, i knpw im just so anxious! Bfn today fmu lol

Blah the B6 I have a 10mg so basically useless, wish I had checked!

Babyrose stop with the tests!!! :haha: Well test on Friday girl I'm really anxious to but testing so warly will only drive you nuts!

Don't judge me guys I had three coupons for buybuybaby and I caved and bought some little things. I was gonna get some outfits and my mom was saying to get yellow and green but I didn't want to I told her "but I wanna get blue! :cry: " haha so I decided id wait until Im prego and know the sex. BUT they sent me a 20% off coupon that expires the 24th so guess where I'll be on Saturday, yep I know it's sad. I can't help it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
I had tons and I mean tons of baby stuff well before my baby was born, nothing wrong with preparation :)

Ginge well I'm saying because I'm not even sure if I'm prego yet but your right I rather start now then procrastinate! OH agrees, I am going one more time to buybuybaby because I have that 20% coupon that expires the 24th and then we are waiting until we pass the 3month safe zone. Unless of course they send me another coupon O:)

So I put my almost positive OPK from Saturday in as postive and my crosshairs have moved again but are still dashed. Can't decide if I have O'd, if I am still waiting, or if this is an anovulatory cycle. Not a happy bunny. This is what I get for being relaxed earlier in my cycle!

This is with today's OPKs. They are def fainter

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
Ty ty oasis im really hoping also lol.... i haven't even told the bf im even thinking i may be and today he goes babe ive been having a weak stomach latetly lol very odd...

And dest i will defo try!!!!

I'm so excited for you baby rose! Those temps really are awesome, everything crossed for you! Xxx

Km I'm feeling the same my opks are neg now and I had that one pos which was only dark on one side so I don't know what's going on, after a lovely rise yest I had a tiny drop today so I'm not happy either:( xx

Morning ladies, I am happy to see slightly higher temperatures on my chart this month, hoping for a good ovulation this month, preferably earlier than last month! CD16 would be great!

Ladies I have a weakness and tested OH made me do it it swear! :haha:
I swear I see a very faint line, OH saw it too and doesn't think it counts :roll: men!
Do you guys see anything?! I'm flipping out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
Here's another it's more visible in person

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 12
I think I see something faint destiny. If you see it in person, that's great!

Cutie ahh it's faint in person too but easier to see than in the dang pictures, why didn't I become a photographer ?!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope this is it!!! I don't see anything but if u do in person a line is a line!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->