charts charts & oh charts :)

Dreamer me too!! If it wasn't for OH seeing it to Id say I have line eye but he sees it! I wish you guys could see it in person! I'm gonna have to run to Walmart and buyore tests so I can take one on Thursday and see if it's a little darker I don't want to take my last CB digi just yet!

Destiny I wouldn't do the digi either- not as sensitive. U should look into getting first response early result at Walmart. There's a rebate too for it in the box for $5 (should say it on the packaging) and u get two tests.

This way u can hold ur pee, take it in a few hours and get a better answer ;) or take it tomorrow morning whichever. Fmu for me never worked. :shrug:

Dreamer I'm a little iffy with FR because I hardly got positives on their OPKS but I just might grab a box! I'll probbably do FMU tomorrow I'm not sure how much my hormones would rise in just a couple hours but the test could be different altogether . Although on FF the probability of a + was higher with the answer brand over FR and CB

Interesting on FFs findings!

Looking forward to ur test and temp tomorrow ! :dust:

Dreamer here are the results they found for 10dpo, FF is also telling me my chart is possibly triphasic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
Dest maybe its lighting try later
i tested bfn :( ill try a different test later my temp went up a little today also god it makes no sense swear these temps are the first ever promising chart booowhoooo

Attachments

• 2014-11-18-08-13-49.jpg
    2014-11-18-08-13-49.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
Babyrose I'm definitely going to be restesting. I do not recall your temps ever being that high let alone a cycle that was this long! Maybe your hormone levels are just taking a bit to rise! :dust:

Girl thats what i mean none of my charts have ever came close to this one..... part of me was shattered like really body 10dpo i cant even get a faint -____- i know its early but i also know all. The girls who get at least a faint by now rather then my period being late and giving me hope it should just arrive lol 30 day cycles are a new one for me last one was in dec/jan my body was still adjusting to coming off bcp.... ahhhh dest i dont knoe What to think nor say i dont feel prego just tired very tired boobs swell here and there aswell as sensitive nips but im not counting that

If its worth anything ive tested with the blue wondfos

Old charts below

Attachments

• collage_20141118083033580.jpg
    collage_20141118083033580.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3
Babyrose I unserstand but there's a girl on my TTC journal who told me she didn't get a positive until she was weeks into her pregnancy, until AF shows your not out. Don't go off of feeling prego I don't feel prego only thing I noticed was constipation, areolas slightly darker and my boobs were sore (that's common for me though) which today they are killer and apparently I can possibly be pregnant right now. Do not count yourself out because you don't "feel" it I "felt" it every other cycle, nausea, frequent urination and all and it was ALL in my head, I don't feel any of that crap right now.

Thx dest i think im just gonaa invest on a good hpt and call it from there lol

Babyrose good luck girl I really hope this is it for you, I've got all body parts crossed

Lmao likewise girl i might as well get to the bottom of it i think im gonna stop temping also i cant take the anxiety lol if i come back it will be cause i got somethin if i don't then it will b a bfn lol...,,, luck to u and all the girls also!!

I'm so excited for you baby rose! Those temps really are awesome, everything crossed for you! Xxx

Km I'm feeling the same my opks are neg now and I had that one pos which was only dark on one side so I don't know what's going on, after a lovely rise yest I had a tiny drop today so I'm not happy either:( xx

Wow your temps are so much higher than mine ALL the time! Wondering if I'm even having proper cycles yet

Cutie ahh it's faint in person too but easier to see than in the dang pictures, why didn't I become a photographer ?!

I see it but it is weird. Like two lines outlining where it should be. Fingers crossed! Have you used the pregnancy test checker app to invert the photos? That works with even the faintests colour difference, checked on an opK that didn't seem to have worked

I see lines on all your tests!!! Crossing everything for you (other than my legs obviously :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->