charts charts & oh charts :)

KM I'm glad you can see it and woohoo for a no games OPK!! BD away!

Ginge I'm glad you see them too! And lmao no girl keeps those legs ready :haha:

KM I'm glad you can see it and woohoo for a no games OPK!! BD away!

Ginge I'm glad you see them too! And lmao no girl keeps those legs ready :haha:
BD! Ha! Chance would be a fine thing. Hubby is in Manchester at the football watching Argentina vs Portugal and won't be home til gone midnight and is up at 5 :( done the last 3 days tho. Hopefully he will be in the mood and wake me up when He gets in

KM at least youve got those day's covered FX he wakes you and if not he better be rest up tonight for the next couple days!

KM at least youve got those day's covered FX he wakes you and if not he better be rest up tonight for the next couple days!

Haha Ye I warned him of that! God your temps look good I can't wait to see tomorrow's and your next test

KM good he can't say you didn't warn him! I'm expecting a drop from you soon then :) and thank you that's test will probably be tomorrow morning O:) I really can't help it now!

KM good he can't say you didn't warn him! I'm expecting a drop from you soon then :) and thank you that's test will probably be tomorrow morning O:) I really can't help it now!

Well he didn't try to wake me up (clearly im awake still) and has just gone to sleep in the other room :( I know he's up early but still. Could have made the effort!

:hugs:KM that little punk! I know who's not getting any when the fertile window is over :smug:

Km so pleased you got a pos!
Baby rose and destiny both your charts are triphasic and I can see that line destiny for sure! So excited for your next test! Xx

Oasis thank you! OH and I just got back from Walmart and we got three brands of tests (Im sure the register lady was like uhm I think one test wouldve done it) so I have plenty for you all to analyze in the coming days :haha:

Yay Destiny! Excited to see more tests from you!

Babyrose, your temps are looking great!

Over here, watery CM and think I'll O in the next couple of days. Honestly, I just cant wait to be in the TWW.

Hey ladies just checking on y'all ;) I decided to chart again this month just to confirm the pattern and have more data to show my doc on Dec 5. Its just an annual but I figured I could discuss a few things. Any knowledge of any first measures doctors can check that doesn't directly go into infertility? I know alot of insurances dont cover and it gets expensive

Well I had weird up and down pre o temps now my post o temps have flatlined but at least I have o! Xx

Destiny and waiting - both looking great!! Good luck with your testing!!

I'm testing in the morning and so incredibly nervous :(

flat temps mean level hormones oasis

KM your temps are really low, have you had your thyroid tested at all? (dont mean to pry just a suggestion)

Still perplexed about my 2 day period going to start using the digi opk on CD11 I think

Michelle thank you

Babifever hey there again

Projectbean thanks for the luck

AFM ladies took two tests today BFN :( all the boxes say 5 days sooner than missed AF and mine is still 6-7 days away maybe that's it? I took first signal, and Answer but it wasn't the lone strip it was in the stupid handle. I wish they would've had the same exact strip I took yesterday so I could compare, feeling pretty bummed.

Destiny- ur temps still look great! Try testing in a few days:hugs:

Afm- temp drop below coverline and AF cramps. The witch is on her way.

Ginge I didn't know that thank you that's made me feel a lot better! Xx
Destiny its still so early give it a couple more days, your temps are fab! Xx
Dreamer I'm sorry I hate that bloody witch. Xx
I've got an app on 11th DEC with my new doctor hopefully to get some tests done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->