charts charts & oh charts :)

Baby rose its not over at 11 dpo:) don't wanna get your hopes up but your chart is def triphasic, I really hope you have a bfp round the corner. Xx
Destiny I see lines too you're not crazy! Xx
Dreamer so sorry AF got you xx

Well my temps are still level, my thermometer just gave me 36.75 then 36.77 in a row so its not stuck at 36.60! Hope its not the thermometer, also last few months after o I've had terribly sore boobs, sickness, I've had absolutely nothing which is great as those are signs of hormonal imbalance which is basically what pmt is which is why agnus castus gets rid of pmt in a similar way to b6 by balancing hormones, I can't carry on at 36.60 to the end though can I surely lol xx

Dreamer ahh yes that IS crazy! I remember you mentioning you moved to st lucie from Broward, funny I lived in Coral Springs for years and just recently moved to tamarac. So technically you've been "trying trying" for 6 months, are you going to wait the recommended year and then see a doc? Im hoping it won't even be necessary! :thumbup:

Oasis does it seem like the batteries may done? I think your just leveled out right now, once that bean implants those temps will soar Im sure ;)

AFM got a rise, NOT testing though! Most likely I will test tomorrow or Saturday.

See to me if its giving a different temp at another time then i think the thermometer is fine :) change the batteries just in case though nothing to report here, looking to start ovulation testing with digis on cd11 :) heres hoping i get an early peak

Nice rise destiny. Yeah I'm going to wait it out I guess and see what happens. I gotta get my doctors in order anyway :) yeah Coral Springs I miss it :/ I grew up there so moving here is just weird! We were neighbors!

Omg how did u NOT test!? Good will power!

Destiny, your chart is still looking great! Excited on you testing soon. :)

Oasis, that is one steady chart!

Dreamer, sorry about AF. She just needs to take a looooong vacation and go away to an island somewhere, away from us.

Babyrose, fx for you still!

AFM, I got crosshairs, but I think FF is lying hehe. If I change detection methods it takes them away, but I'll leave it for now. I usually have hard to miss creamy CM right after O, which hasn't happened yet. When it does, then I'll know I actually Oed!

Dreamer I grew up in New York mostly and moved to Coral Springs when I was I think 12? And been here ever since, sucks that you moved we could've been bump buddies! Hehe. It was HARD not to test but I'm tired of faint lines! I hope you find a good doctor you love :)

Michelle thank you! Hope your real O comes soon and you catch that eggy! What detection method so you have on?

Right now I have it on Research, but if I change it to advanced the crosshairs go away. So after a day or two, I may switch it to advanced and see what happens.

I switched to research, because last month it got me closer to when I know I Oed. On advanced, it made me have like a 8 day luetal phase, which I know wasn't right either. Ahh FF and weird cycles.

I'm gonna not assume I have Oed this month until I see creamy CM. I do not want to accidentally miss the egg! Husband needs to give me an early Christmas present.. A baby hehe!

Michelle gotcha, I have it set to advanced and as of yet I've had no reason to question FF (so far) hope you get your real CH soon!

What is going on with my chart?! A 2 day deep dip at 9 & 10 DPO followed by a rise. I thought AF was coming soon (although I usually have a 14 day LP). I don't think implantation dips are supposed to be 2 days long. So, I'm baffled. I guess only time will tell.

I have seen pregnant charts with 2 day dips, it isn't over until :witch: arrives!

I agree ginge, its taking dh temp OK his is normal at 35.57! So it must be me lolxxx
Thanks Michelle I hope you get some answers and your real CH soon. Xx
Destiny a rise yay!!
Hope everyone else is OK xx

Destiny, your chart is still looking great! Excited on you testing soon. :)

Oasis, that is one steady chart!

Dreamer, sorry about AF. She just needs to take a looooong vacation and go away to an island somewhere, away from us.

Babyrose, fx for you still!

AFM, I got crosshairs, but I think FF is lying hehe. If I change detection methods it takes them away, but I'll leave it for now. I usually have hard to miss creamy CM right after O, which hasn't happened yet. When it does, then I'll know I actually Oed!

Thanks Michelle! I totally agree! LoL hope u did in fact ovulate ! Cmon FF get it together ;)

Thx girls! Dip today ive slept with a heater the whole month and i came to realize the bf tricked me and switched it while i was sleeping to fan mode grrr woke up so mad, anywho after yesterday i won't test anymore lets see what tomorrows temp looks like a 32 day cycle is still a new for me lol

Attachments

• 2014-11-20-15-59-02.jpg
    2014-11-20-15-59-02.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 6
Your cycle is looking great baby rose! Xx
AFM I am not stuck on 36.60 anymore at last lol so thermometer must be OK:) xx

Got a rise took three tests and they all look bfn. Feeling really upset especially since I had a bfp dream :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
Aww Destiny, I'm sorry. Your chart is still staying high, so that's a good sign! Fx for you. Hope AF starts her Christmas vacation very early for all of us!

Michelle thank you! We should all chip in for a one way ticket to the moon for the witch so she can never come back :haha:

This chart makes me feel a little better with her late +HPT but I'm not getting too hopeful unless my temps are still high at and past 16dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe