charts charts & oh charts :)

KM I'll be honest I am NOT a tea person but the only thing I look forward to during AF is drinking this tea it is great but I understand FX your cycles balance out.

Cutie hooray for red raspberry leaf tea! And hooray for your chart! :thumbup: FX!!!

Btw I just tried grapefruit juice, bought it because it supposedly helps with CM, and it tastes like shizz yay! :dohh:

Cd1 here girls blah lol hey at least I enjoyed some drinks yesterday:p lets not forget the pleasures of life lmao

Destiny your charts are great, no spotting, great temps, fantastic lp, it won't be long! Xxx

My post O chart is starting to look like yours. Hopefully this few days of staying at one temp is a good thing?!

Km. Omg literally just noticed that!! Hoping this means good things:) 7dpo here and had slight cramping last night and boobs slightly tender but that's all:) xx

Km. Omg literally just noticed that!! Hoping this means good things:) 7dpo here and had slight cramping last night and boobs slightly tender but that's all:) xx

I have a niggling pain on the left side which I'm hoping is possibly good news

Cutie ur chart looks great! Yay

Destiny-sorry about the temps but it's great your cycles r on track now!

Km- nice temps!

Afm.... My bleeding was way too intense and doc put me on birth control until we figure things out. The second I took one pull, my period stopped. Thank God. I'm severely anemic so I was feeling beyond miserable. No more TTC for me ladies. My endometrium lining is very thick, they didn't diagnose me with endometriosis just yet but I have a feeling it is . I have tons of cysts too! Sooo I will be happy with my little miracle toddler girl :kiss: what's meant to be will in fact be!

I will check in to see your progress :) and who knows if we end up with another miracle but it won't be anytime soon.. And that is OK!

My daughter is a handful anyways , maybe God is thinking I can't handle another one cuz she is so high maintenance!! But she's my world and I don't want TTC to interfere with my happiness I have in her if that makes sense.

Xoxoxo and thank you all for your support throughout this amazing journey!!

Oooo exciting:) hoping for you km, the mild cramping started last night for me:) xx

Oh dreamer I am sorry I had endometrosis myself in my twenties, I had laser surgery, implants to induce a menopause state and BC! I went on to have three children so don't loose hope xxxx

Babyrose I'm really craving some wine & you know what I think I might have some because I CAN :wine:

Dreamer thank you witch still hasn't shown, what gives AF?! Sorry that you are on BC now, as you said things do happen for a reason and maybe the man upstairs has another plan for you that wasn't exactly the way you pictured. I'm confident you will have another miracle baby, best of luck to you enjoy your little lady :hugs:

BFN on a 4 day early test when I'm 6 days away from AF, why oh why did I waste it!! Xx

Oasis we've all been there done that girly! FX for you still!

AFM has shown her face slightly, she was there when I wiped after oeeing but it was soooo light pink

Thankyou xx So annoyed at myself cause only got ICS now, doh! Oh well, still early I guess, I can hope, sorry AF is coming but you never know third time lucky and third cycle charting coming up! Xx

Afternoon ladies got solid smiley this morning! I am very confused no temp this morning as I had an unsettled newborn during the night! How long will the smiley stay on the screen?

Thanks oasis. Boobs have gotten pretty sore the last 2 days. I test on Thursday.

Sounds good, looking forward to your test, my boobs just started to hurt today but I regret testing at 7dpo but I had 3 ICS with faint lines! Xx

Well my normal opk is a negative for sure, false peak I believe :) I never ovulate this early, though it is fun using them hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->