charts charts & oh charts :)

Sorry dest give it a few days i got a majorrrr dip i knew it af should be here shortly.... im going back on diet mode its the only thing that makes me feell better i lost half the weight i gained during my "scare" anywho again fx for all you ladies :) ill peek in occasionally:) dont think there will be another month ill just accept now that its not meant to be.....

Mel hope your still around fx for u too girl

Dreamer and baby rose thank you guys! I think you should do your thing babyrose and NTNP to avoid the stress that sounds wonderful to me right now but I'm impatient. I was thinking at like 4am I had some water and maybe it diluted my wee? Was just a thought ;/

Baby rose you had a fantastic cycle this time, really hoping it means promising things for the future for you xx
Destiny an id doesn't have to be massive it can be slight and you dipped on 11dpo so it could just be early!! Xx

Oasis your right! But then how did I get faint lines on 10&11dpo? This cycle is wacky and really killing me :(

Sorry about :bfn: s ladies :( nothing here, digi opk was an open O so not yet :) started on CD10 as recommended by the paper!

Destiny they could have been evaps, as I said I've had killer pink evaps on more than one test! Youre def not out yet! Xx

Baby rose ha! I am here, I check in with you girls at least twice a day :) just trying to stay chill over here, waiting to O. Im expecting to be fertile of course thanksgiving day (we are hosting!!) and the few days after which are DH's best friend's rehearsal dinner and wedding. Can't decide if all that is good.. Or bad! Lol

Your cycle looks great!! I wish you would link your chart. Definitely don't count yourself yet!!

Dest so excited to see what's to come!!

Booooo massive drop but I was expecting it with the neg HPTs the :witch: is on the way. Not that upset though OH and I bought our wedding bands last night yay!

boo destiny thats sucks but great looking normal chart you got there!!

started the digi opks yesterday and got an empty circle, this morning is a flashing smiley!! though i have accidentall pushed the test stick back into the holder and now when i remove its sayingrefer to leaflet so going to leave old stick in until i test again in the morning!! goingto test with standard opk this afternoon maybe i am going to o early!

Destiny your charts are great, no spotting, great temps, fantastic lp, it won't be long! Xxx

Thank you ginge and yay for possible early O! Id love to chop another day or two from my cycle though im pretty content with 30 and if AF shows today my cycle was 29 days! Woooohoooo hope this is a permanent goodbye to 38CDS!

Oasis thank you I hope so! Sorry about your drop but hey we can be cycle buddies now since well be super close in days if not exactly on the money :thumbup:

Sorry about your drop destiny, was looking so promising. How have you cut your cycle length down? Mine seem to be getting longer and longer :( thinking this one will go on til at least day 38

At least I have finally ovulated now. Hoping for a bit more of a rise now though

KM thank you girl glad you Od FX for you! The only two things I can put down to my cycles shortenting are: hormones balancing out from lack of BC for a couple months & when I'm on AF I drink a cup of raspberry leaf tea a day. Red raspberry leaf tea has many benefits such as strengthening the uterus etc but it also regulates your cycles, if you are not trying red raspberry lead tea I would definitely recommend it. I only drink it during AF as it is not recommend throughout your cycle if you are TTC because it can cause miscarriage in early pregnancy. Lots of women drink this tea in the third trimester to strenghten the uterus to prepare for labor, it is said to make contractions much more effective!

Thanks destiny but I'm only 6dpo so not due AF for another 6 days or so yet:) it should go back up tomorrow! Xx

KM thank you girl glad you Od FX for you! The only two things I can put down to my cycles shortenting are: hormones balancing out from lack of BC for a couple months & when I'm on AF I drink a cup of raspberry leaf tea a day. Red raspberry leaf tea has many benefits such as strengthening the uterus etc but it also regulates your cycles, if you are not trying red raspberry lead tea I would definitely recommend it. I only drink it during AF as it is not recommend throughout your cycle if you are TTC because it can cause miscarriage in early pregnancy. Lots of women drink this tea in the third trimester to strenghten the uterus to prepare for labor, it is said to make contractions much more effective!

If only I could bear to drink tea of any description! I'll just cross my fingers that my cycles balance themselves out with the next one. Only stopped the pill in late June

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->