charts charts & oh charts :)

Ginge, bd anyway. I had a smiley very early this cycle and thought it was wrong but it turned out to be my real O.

I have used a normal opk too, and theres barely a second line, I have pcos so i expected a false peak about now :) one day of empty circle one day of flashing and then i got a solid!

Gotcha. That's exactly what I got. Always good to have opks and temps to double check.

Witch made her grand entrance yesterday so CD2 here! Started drinking grapefruit juice ywsterday and its terrible :( FX for you oasis and cutie. Can't believe you haven't tested yet cutie!!

Wow unable to test this am with digi as smiley stays on screen for 48 hours :dohh: how irritating

Major drop for me this morning so I guess AF is on her way. :(

Km, that's very odd because it definitely looks like you ovulated.

Thought i should note af came ATTACK MODE >.< LMAO murder scene this morning i wanted to cry cause i was half asleep lmaoooooo all bad hahahha anywho Still following girls

Cutie noooo :( I had such high hopes for you, christmas BFP it is!

Yea. Although still high, that dip lets me know AF is coming.

Gutted cutie and maybe an implantation dip, def looks like you ovulate, see what tomorrows temp is :D nothing really to report normal OPKS are negative and I cant use the digis again this month :wacko:

Hoping you o soon ginge! 11dpo seems late for a dip but we'll see. Just glad I will get to know soon!

Km, that's very odd because it definitely looks like you ovulated.

I know but my coverline seems stupidly high too. Did an OPK today and it's as negative as can be so I def did O last time id say. Had niggling/sharp pain on my left hand side all day today two. Hopefully this is something!

So ladies 4 ICS yest v v faint line, 3 today all with more noticeable lines but BFN on Superdrug 4 day early test 10miu i've had 50 of these tests and no evaps til now all stark white til yest and I've only 7 left! How unfair:( xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20141124_232559~2.jpg
    IMG_20141124_232559~2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
But baby rose these Superdrug Early tests are soooooo reliable and if those ICS were true it would be showing on there too! Oh I bloody hate this lol. I'm doing another at 1.30am if that's got a line, well, I dunno lol xxx

Definitely see it! Could just be different sensitivities!

Thanks ladies but they are both 10miu and the Superdrug 4 day early test has never been wrong before so I just dont know, just gunna do another ic am expecting stark white!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->