charts!! join to compare charts!

waitingongod1

Reaction score
There use to be a group where we advised on temp charts but couldn't find it. Thought I would start a new one! Here is mine! What do you think? So anxious for it to stay up!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-17-17-39-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-17-17-39-59.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 14
I'll join. I'm not an expert. But yours looks good. Mine in signature.

I'm praying that my temp stays up, too! My nipples are burning and I feel tightness in my belly tonight. Still bfn. I know it's early, but if the basis of the temp spike is progesterone, then I would expect a BFP shortly after I went triphasic, wouldn't you think?

I'm praying that my temp stays up, too! My nipples are burning and I feel tightness in my belly tonight. Still bfn. I know it's early, but if the basis of the temp spike is progesterone, then I would expect a BFP shortly after I went triphasic, wouldn't you think?

Yours does look good! I've thought the same thing that I should be able to get bfp soon after dip but I'm not sure I have never gotten one and haven't taken a test this month yet :/ good luck can't wait to see how yours turns out.

There use to be a group where we advised on temp charts but couldn't find it. Thought I would start a new one! Here is mine! What do you think? So anxious for it to stay up!

Nice chart...ive got about 23 charts you can all glare at, every one different and many that got my hopes up just for af to show!

Nice chart...ive got about 23 charts you can all glare at, every one different and many that got my hopes up just for af to show!

I know I hate how they can be so promising and then just 1 morning they go right down. Here is my chart today. Still up we will see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-18-21-09-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-18-21-09-07.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
Looking good! I know all about hoping temps stay up, its my mantra every night before bed LOL

Not sure but maybe mine started going triphasic yesterday, due on tomorrow if O day is right but temps still looking nice. If O was at the big jump 3 days later AF due on Sunday, hope its not though, soooo sick of waiting.

Chart is in my siggy, good luck ladies!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2223969-charts-charts-oh-charts.html this the group you looking for? we got moved to groups and discussions :)

Looks good ladies! Mine actually started going down today..bummer..but I'm thankful this is the first time I've ovulated on my own since February!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-19-17-38-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-19-17-38-10.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
Waitingongod I'm just letting you know our thread was moved to TTC groups and discussion if you were looking for us ladies!

This is neat! I just had mirena out this month so I am only watch CM at the moment. Next month I am going to start temping as well with the FF charts.

Looks good Laurenh. Unfortunately my temps dropped and started af on to another cycle. .cycle number 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->