*~* CHAT THREAD *~* BabyandBump Secret Santa 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope the peson has ,mine sent it ages ago they have not said they have it

postage is killer! nearly spent more on postage than the present itself!!!

Really need to send mine, but i've been ill and not been town, going 2moz hopefully!

My pracel just came back to me ??? !!!! WTF I paid all that postage to post it to myself!!!! It doesnt even say why, I have double checked the address and it is right. IDK I am going to have to post it again and redo the wrapping!!!!! I am so annoyed, I tried to phone the post office but it is so strange that it is always engaged. Ah well I will re-post today.

My pracel just came back to me ??? !!!! WTF I paid all that postage to post it to myself!!!! It doesnt even say why, I have double checked the address and it is right. IDK I am going to have to post it again and redo the wrapping!!!!! I am so annoyed, I tried to phone the post office but it is so strange that it is always engaged. Ah well I will re-post today.

rubbish!

Just back from post office, hadnt paid enough postage :hissy::hissy: Dont know how that happened it was posted at the post office !! so the person that weighed it at the post office had weighed it wrong, stupid f***er. Well it is well and truly on its way now :happydance:

Just got an email from the shop I bought my gift from and they are sending out my entire order EXCEPT this present :dohh: Really pissed off now so going out to buy another gift and send it this week. Considering I ordered it on the 15th of November and made sure it was in stock before ordering I'm really annoyed!

Ok, silly question but where abouts do you write your return address??

in the top left corner is where I always put my return addy

oky doke, thanks! trying to think of a good mickey mouse name!!

Erm, also, do I have to wrap it in brown paper after I wrap it with wrapping paper or can I just wrap it a few times with wrapping paper and save myself a bit of cash?

I'm not sure. I wrapped mine in brown paper before sending

postage cost almost as much as the pressie inside nd i was careful not to get anything TOO heavy! aw well!! :rofl:

I wrapped mine, then put it in a plastic postal bag. :)

I didnt put a return addy :S I didnt think we needed to!

Neither did to be honest just got proof of posting...hope it gets there ok....:happydance:

Sent mine at long last, finally able to get out and about!! (i've been ill).

I keep feeling my pressie:happydance: but I am strong willed and it will remain un-opened until xmas:happydance:

I hope my ss has got their pressie because I posted it a while ago and they havent said they have got it :(

I hate post at this time of year:hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back