*~* CHAT THREAD *~* BabyandBump Secret Santa 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent mine yesterday, finally!! I ask for proof of postage because she gave me a receipt with the details of the package etc and she wrote the postcode down on it. Does that count?

My person should of got her parcel by now...

OMG, I feel AWFUL. I have had my SS gift ready to send out for over a week and my internet has been down and the addy was on here...so I can FINALLY send it out tomorrow! :dohh:

Im worried now that mine wont like what i got :(
Cant remember who but someone opened theres and had lots in ... feel kinda bad :(

Cant remember who but someone opened theres and had lots in ... feel kinda bad :(

I was thinking this too, But the suggestion was £5... I didn't want to go too OTT as to make other people feel bad.

xx

I'm sure your SS's will love their gifts!

:hugs: Ahh hun don't feel bad, its about fun & nothing else:hugs: I am sure your secret santa will love their gift:happydance:

I worried too.. I wanted to spend more but the ££ situation wouldn't allow. I feel like I didn't send enough.. :o

Ladies, it's the thought that counts! :hugs:

it's the thought that counts and there was a maximum spend limit in place too..... so no-one should be feeling guilty over the size/amount spent!

happy christmas everyone!!!

I've been a naughty SS and have not yet posted my pressie, I'm gonna do it tomorrow, haven't been able to get to the post office, SORRY.

Whoever got me...i've been away from the address i gave. So it has probably arrived if anyone is worrying. I'm just not there at the minute xx

:headspin: Half the fun is just getting something in the mail!!!!!!!! and then guessing who its from!!!!!!!

I still havent received anything in the mail yet!! Getting anxious!! I love mail!! xx

I can't wait to open mine, it looks so pretty :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78