• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chat thread?

I just had a mcdonalds cheeseburger, lol. I have had such cravings for them cause they are so onion-y, lol

oh i want take away. i used to work at a chinese and get free take away! i ate waaaay to much chinese tho! I want a curry. i seem to spend so much time talking about food nowadays..xx

my OH WON'T let me cook i try to and the pushes me away saying im not doing that right but i prefer to bake then cook xx

i love baking and cooking. OH likes to cook too and doesn't let me help or give him advice when hes doing it, but when hes feeling lazy and hungry he will ask me to cook him a freakin smörgåsbord, lmao, not in a literal sense, just loads of food.

I hate him...he eats loads and gains nothing. Ugh!

I am so hungry now haha. I perfer to bake also, which reminds me I have to make a cake for my Dad's birthday tomorrow haha. I basically just eat tv dinners and whenever we have money we order pizza or go to the mall food court. I haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time.

i've got a breadmaker (havent got the energy to make bread from scratch lol) and i agree nothing better than the smell of fresh bread ... i'd be so fat if i worked in a bakery lol id be eating all day!

he will ask me to cook him a freakin smörgåsbord,

whats 1 of them then?? im slowly trying pastrys but breads my favourite thing atm nothing that can smell better then fresh bread!:cloud9:

like a buffet full of foods, lol. he will be like "can you make me biscuits, pancakes, bacon, waffles, etc etc etc etc" lol. What a fat ass (without really being fat lol) :haha:

all by hand think i might get some more stuff to make a fruit loaf tomorrow

he will ask me to cook him a freakin smörgåsbord,

whats 1 of them then?? im slowly trying pastrys but breads my favourite thing atm nothing that can smell better then fresh bread!:cloud9:

like a buffet full of foods, lol. he will be like "can you make me biscuits, pancakes, bacon, waffles, etc etc etc etc" lol. What a fat ass (without really being fat lol) :haha:

o right sounds good thou i must admit

I had pancakes and bacon for dinner last night :haha:. I love breakfast foods.

I leave for 5 minutes to put on a wash
& we're now talking about bread?
x

omg foooooooood! can we change the subject please! I'm wanting everything i cant have now :cry:

nah, breakfast and pancakes!!!!!!!!

ooo and bacon, can't forget the bacon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back