chat thread?

em you do realise that google has been invented dont you :p :haha:
i love searching for stuff on google when i have no idea what it is lol

Haha i was about to say that same thing! Oh and my car is back and in one piece but now they are drinking infront of me...NOT FAIR lol

i hate it when my dad does that, luckily he doesnt drink anything i like so i can't even be tempted but i agree its still not fair!

and OMG i just realised im in the 2nd to last box on my ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they don't have anything I like which is good but still. And really? Pit pulls aren't illegal but it is almost impossible to rent a place if you have a pit bull.

thanks rome :D

eeeeeeeek its getting closer to LO being here now!!!!!

any1 know how many weeks and days u r when it goes onto the last box?

they were banned in 2005, you gad to get your pit bull or pit bull mixed fixed so no one could breed anymore of them

they were banned in 2005, you gad to get your pit bull or pit bull mixed fixed so no one could breed anymore of them

Wow thats crazy. I think my OH would die lol he loves pit bulls so much. He wants a lot but I am not that big of a fan

haha don't move here then :p its not in all of canada tho . just in Ontario (where i live)
https://www.va4u.com/images/maps/namerica/canada_map2.gif

Ha i will have to keep that in mind then. I highly doubt I will ever even leave the U.S. I will never have that kind of money haha. I am just hoping to get out of Maryland, but I know that will even take a long time.

google is awesome :)

i'm helping my sis with her chemistry homework with the help of google because my baby brain can't cope too well with chemistry right now :haha:

Google is amazing haha I wish I thought of it, then I would be rich haha

can someone who is 37 weeks plus go into labour tonight please? lol the boards are boring today.

Ha I agree. I just checked to see if there was anything new on the boards and there is like nothing. Something needs to happen lol, but something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->