Cheap ebay mei tai?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I've just noticed this, they look beautiful but would you trust them?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Mei-Tai-Baby-Sling-Wrap-Front-Back-Carrier-153-/200412373681?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Baby_Carriers&hash=item2ea98222b1

The straps look VERY thin....cant imagine it would be comfy?

i'm very wary of ebay MTs although there are some great brands that started out there. I agree the straps look thin and very short so would need tying at the front. The straps look as if they've been joined onto too. There is a thread on thebabywearer about what you need to look for safety wise when buying slings, i think it might give you some questions to ask sellers abot the constuction too. I've tried a lot of slings ad have found you only get what your pay for i'm afraid xx

Very pretty mt indeed. :) Sorry I don't know anything about them.

The straps do look very thin. The fabric is just so pretty!!

they are PRETTY but i agree, they dont look too comfy :(

Hi there,
One of my friends has one of these - it is actually a pod, rather than a mei tai. It looks amazing, but as you all suspected, it is not very comfy:( The straps are incredibly thin, and dig in I think.

HTH

dunno whether you've noticed the postage cost, just coz u said they were cheap xx

Thanks :D I'm thinking of trying to make my own now so I might go on a hunt for that kind of pretty material instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->