Cheap maternity clothes

BeckynBryonie

Reaction score
Hi i wonder if u can help me.. im gonna sound like a right cheepo here but does anyone no where i can get cheap maternity clothes as all my normal jeans are to tight and i have a proper baby bump.. lol.. i cant afford to spent £40 on 1 pair eh jeans as i have a 22month old to look after? thanks! ive already tried the next sale and h and m!!

love Becky,Bryonie and Bump 13+1

You would be best wearing bigger sizes, top shop, dorothy perkins, ethel austins and primark etc do good clothes for a fraction of the price of maternity clothes.

Know how you feel! I bought a size larger in fitted but stretchy jeans from Dorothy Perkins and they're working well. I gave in yesterday and bought some maternity jeans from Dotty P's and they only cost £20 not bad really.
Hope that helps. Happy hunting!
xx xx

i got my maternity jeans from mothercare and they were only £20 so i didnt think that was too bad for price

i just got 4 tops for £15 in mark one and primark. Just bought the next size up and stretchy material. Bottoms are harder though, in my last pregnancy i got away with hipster trousers for a long time. Get in there now while the sales are on!

i got mine in the next sale today 35 down to 15 and they are so comfy. i also got a few pairs in new look for around 12 pound i think xx (both maternity styles)

Try the sales, otherwise why not try larger sizes in Primark and even Ebay, there was someone on here who got some real bargains from ebay! x

ebay is prob best if you want materniity clothes and not just larger clothes

Yeah I'd say either go for bigger stretchy sizes (which don't work for me because I've already gone all funny shaped lol) or get into the sales while they're on and make sure you dig down to the bottom... Have a really good look and I'm sure you'll find something! Good luck :)

Buy a waist expanding belt thingy! that way u can carry on wearing ur normal trousers for longer & just buy some dolly tops (baggy & in fashion) win-win situation!!

I got a coouple of bits from eBay and wore more flexible bigger sized clothes (matalan/tesco etc) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->