Cheapest Hamper Baskets

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Anyone picked up any bargains for hamper baskets?

Cheers.

I've made my own this year because all the ones if seen were over priced for what was in.

I managed to get a lovely wicker basket from pound stretcher for £4 and then I've spend around £23 on the items to put in. Here's a picture, I just need to get some nice shiny paper and a bow to wrap it all up. I actually quite enjoyed chosing all the bits myself too.

Screenshot_2015-11-07-22-31-43.jpg

Sorry, I do make my own too, but I was wondering where is the best place to get the actual baskets from.
Last year I got them from hobbycraft I think, but they all looked a bit small this year.

Your basket looks fab!!

Not doing any this year. I've seen some in wilko and the works, not huge though....

The pound shop have red crate baskets in. They say beer crate on them but I'm sure they could be painted. Not huge but an ok size.

I got mine from home bargains, they were about £1.90 each I think, may have been less, I know they were definately under £2 each

image.jpg

Home bargins have some lovely ones lined with red material not too expensive but can't remember the exact price. I've also had some from What! They were £1 each.

Wilkos have them in from £1.50, and they do the cellophane and bows etc to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->