Check out this horrid evap! Double Dye experiment pg. 8/9

Ok I went and got a FRER. Anyone seeing ANYTHING? I'm 9dpo and I know it's early! :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 102
I'm pretty sure I see something really faint. What does it look like to you xx

Just darkened it a bit. Maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 81
I refuse to get my hopes up. Every month I'm gutted and promise myself I won't test this early then....yeah. If it does turn into a BFP, I'll share something I did differently this cycle that I also did 10 years ago with DD. I think tomorrow's test (with yet a different brand) will be telling. Trying since December, at 43, had 1 m/c and 1 cp...I feel like you ladies are the only ones I can turn to. Husband would love to see each test but I won't share with him unless I see anything remotely positive. He has no idea I went and got the FRER. :haha:

I refuse to get my hopes up. Every month I'm gutted and promise myself I won't test this early then....yeah. If it does turn into a BFP, I'll share something I did differently this cycle that I also did 10 years ago with DD. I think tomorrow's test (with yet a different brand) will be telling. Trying since December, at 43, had 1 m/c and 1 cp...I feel like you ladies are the only ones I can turn to. Husband would love to see each test but I won't share with him unless I see anything remotely positive. He has no idea I went and got the FRER. :haha:

I also feel that here is somewhere I can turn to. When I had 5 1/2 years of not being able to conceive, I never knew a site like this existed and I wished I could have confided in other people who knew exactly what I was going through.
Lots of love and keeping everything crossed for you tomorrow xx

I can def see a line on the unaltered test.. but then I've heard bad things about those curved handle FRERs :-/ good luck to you!

Me too...it was weird watching the pee move across I swear this pink line was forming right where it should. I put it down and came back and it wasn't what I thought :laugh2: I'm sure it was the urine just moving with the dye! I will probably do a strip tomorrow and if I see anything I'm sure I'll cave and take the other FRER. THANK YOU ALL so much for your positive words and even following along! Means so much!

Oh yeah...today's Walmart $0.88 test! I got antsy and cracked it open! #crackhead :laugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 92
I don't trust those frer gal. But, the walmart cheapy definitely has a hint of positive. And yes, 9dpo not too early to show anything. I thought you were 7dpo.

I have seen a line on all the tests you have posted good luck!

I see something on them all too. Fingers crossed for you lovely x

I don't trust those frer gal. But, the walmart cheapy definitely has a hint of positive. And yes, 9dpo not too early to show anything. I thought you were 7dpo.

7dpo when I started posting :haha:

Def see someting promising on every test...fingers and toes crossed for you and looking forward to updates

I see lines on all tests! Fx it gets darker and undeniable!

I see them, too! Looking forward to tomorrow's test. :D

Hmm than definitely yes. Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->