Check out this horrid evap! Double Dye experiment pg. 8/9

I'm pretty sureni can see something. Maybe test again and see your still super early so you could always wait a few days x

OMG I can't believe I have missed all this!! I think you may be pregnant honey, I sure hope so. Please keep us all updated! xxx

I'm back. I'm sorry for the hiatus, I've just got nothing conclusive to report. According to FF I'm 13 dpo, af to start today. Don't know how FF knows when I ovulated since I haven't been temping. Guess it's averaging my cycles together. I'm normally 29 days but had 2 weird months (CP and 26 day cycle last month) so it predicted a 26 day cycle this month. No sign of her yet but testing has been emotionally tolling on me and I had a huge meltdown last night bc I'm not getting any younger and I feel like it's just not going to happen. How do people do this for years? These tests all have some weird faint line (3 on bottom taken yesterday, top taken today) but the 2 dollar tree tests are stark white. I refuse to take my other FRER because I can't handle seeing the negative at this point. I will not be ordering SurePredict again. I'm so tired of the emotional roller coaster of TTC.

Does anyone else see what I'm talking about or have I completely lost my mind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 76
I definitely see it on almost all of those! Were they all dipped in the same urine? Okay so you're due today per FF, but you're probably actually due in 3 days? Is that right?

I just looked at your sig, and you look AMAZING for 43! I thought you were much younger! I'm sorry you had that meltdown, and I think I would avoid FRER too. Do you know when your mother and grandmother started menopause? I think you would probably be similar. I really hope you get your 3rd :) Your two pregnancies this year have me very hopeful!

No I don't but that's a great question to ask. None of them were the same urine. My husband says he 100% loves me regardless and we'll just raise my 2 but I can't help but feel like I'm robbing him of something he wants SO much. If he had married someone younger, he may not lose out on something so important.

And yes..my CP, I got faint BFP on multiple tests at 10-11 dpo (again FF guessing) and started bleeding the very next day (it was a 24 day cycle which was SO weird! I've been 29 days even back when conceiving my daughter 10 years ago...had IUD removed in December and it picked right back up with 29 days) so yeah that was May. June was a 26 day cycle (even on OTC progesterone cream) so I'm guessing the new and improved FF averages them or something and claimed this month was 26 days and cd13 was O day. I don't know. I'm just feeling defeated again. And I don't want to adopt. I want HIS baby.

Thank you for the compliment! I appreciate it especially right now! My 25th high school reunion is this weekend :laugh2:

You're 43????? goodness gracious me! I thought you were in your early 20s honestly, *knock on wood* you look stunning:flower:

Hi CG, I think you should try the "dye rob" method and see if you can see anything, good luck,

https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...e-clubs-525/1506476-double-dye-trick-all.html

That's crazy! I'm going to actually try that today. My FMU sucks so gimme a few hours. Still no AF.

I read that last night.
I'd rather wait a few days, too much hassle for me.
Ha ha ha ha

Have you taken more tests?

Lol not since those yesterday. I'm all about double dye-ing in the name of science though. :laugh2:

Would be interesting!

I've only a frer and a superdrug one left so no experimenting for me!

I'm late to the party! But I see faint lines on all those tests, waiting to see the outcome!! Good luck:)

I'm hoarding my one FRER likes its gold at this point

After reading about a lot of people with lines who aren't pregnant I was kinda put off. But I'm not sure if it's just the curved handle or not.
That's why I bought the other two today. Lol!

Lol not since those yesterday. I'm all about double dye-ing in the name of science though. :laugh2:

Yep, I reckon your tests will be the perfect candidate for that experiment, i tried it with opks today and there was absolutely nothing on a normal one and perfect prominent second line on the double dye one:thumbup:

Double dye strip experiment. Still stupid ghost line. :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel