Check out this horrid evap! Double Dye experiment pg. 8/9

And the invert and grayscale just for fun

https://i67.tinypic.com/2j5fmsm.png
https://i65.tinypic.com/zna0e1.png

I will never buy these tests again and am tempted to contact the company

I will never buy these tests again and am tempted to contact the company

I see it on the greyscale and the last few. FRER are absolutely horrible. Don't trust them! I got 2-3 weeks on a digi and frer was still a faint positive. The last one I took was still not as dark as the control line and I was 5.5 weeks pregnant. I will NEVER buy one again. Good luck!! fx'd these lines get darker!! but I'd trust a blue dye before a frer now...

I agree, FRERS lately have been crap, I wouldn't trust them.

Chin up beautiful girl, it ain't over yet!!

Still no AF. Threw up in middle of the night. Just woke up at nearly 11:00 to my husband with a new box of FRER's. I have a weird sore throat. Refusing to test. :laugh2:

I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Try Clearblue or have you? I can't remember . Maybe it's time to go get a blood test to confirm. It seems like this has been going on for quite some time. I know some doctors don't like to but request one and tell them that your getting faint positives on some but not on others and this has been going on for a while.

Spotting very light brown. She's coming. I feel crazy right now. My OB HAS to listen to me when I call tomorrow. I need some answers. Please see this thread to explain, then come back and read the rest please!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/2378298-currently-miscarrying.html

It's now been 8 months since my Mirena was removed. 6 months since my miscarriage. A week after my loss, the office called to remind me of my u/s appointment the following day (insert middle finger emoji here).

3 months ago I had a CP (I think but all these ghost lines are making me wonder) and got faint faint lines at 10 dpo. At 11 (cd 24!!!!) AF came on. I started to suspect a progesterone issue and called my OB, left a message with his nurse (the one I've known and loved since giving birth to my daughter) and she called me back later to say that HE said "since I had gotten pregnant, to just call when I get a positive test again to have it checked." I STILL have not spoken to my Dr. whom I've been seeing since 2006 when I got pregnant with my daughter and for all yearly and other procedures since. I feel...I dunno..like he doesn't give a shit about me frankly. Which is why I have been going to him for YEARS! The "relationship." We banter back and forth and he's funny and calming and always gives you a hug when he comes in and one when he leaves (not in a creepy way ��) I mean any time there was a suggestion of abnormal cells (twice..first years ago and fine, second in Feb..LEEP procedure and everything is completely fine) he called us personally, talked to me, answered questions. Don't know why it kind of hurts my feelings but it does. I'm a bit emotional right now :haha: I guess he expedited me thru the appt book for the procedure knowing I was trying to conceive. I get pregnant, have labs, have to call and bug him for answers, start bleeding, call him once...nothing...hubby calls 4 hours later, nothing, 4 more hours...call back by nurse at 4:30pm and you're the ON CALL DOCTOR! Then take damn notice I've fallen off your appt radar after you haven't called me back (for 6 months mind you) and don't blow me off when I have a legitimate question 4 months later and call you.

Anyways, is it REASONABLE for me to ask for HIM to call me back, now that it's 6 months and I'm 43 years old?? AND/OR, is it also reasonable for me to make an appointment with another OB in his practice who was the on-call the night before my m/c when bleeding started and she called me back straight away. A good friend has recently gone to her (that previously went to my current OB who I truly think is swamped with patients but my heart screams IDGAF) and loved her? Thank you ladies for allowing me to vent. I'm so sad right now

Sorry love. I would set an appointment at the same clinic so they have access to your files,but with a different doctor

Yes it would be same practice. AF seems to be full on now but the majority of it s dark brown. Weird.

Edited to add...it's not dark brown discharge INSTEAD of a period...its just got way more brown than red

Sorry you are going through all this :( I do have a suggestion though. Have you tried vitex? It helps with hormone regulation and had been my go to for conceiving herb, ever since my second child. I had a short LP & was not ovulating more than 3 or 4 times a year. I had been ttc him for 15 months. I started vitex and conceived him on the 3rd cycle. Then my 3rd baby it only took one cycle on vitex. 4th took 3 cycles on vitex & this one took 2 cycles.
It is a miracle herb. With my second baby i had just started talking with a reproductive doctor and was about to start taking clomid.

Just some food for thought.
I hope you get the answers you need and get your bfp soon. Good luck!

I haven't but have seen it mentioned. Is it easy to find or do I order it?

And can you give me a little info as to dosage amounts and times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->