Check out this horrid evap! Double Dye experiment pg. 8/9

I see lines on all of them too :)

Ok I was stupid and took my other FRER this morning knowing FMU sucks for me and nothing...my SurePredict strips came and I took one this afternoon. Slightest hint of a line but not sure it would even pick up on camera. 10 dpo today. I guess I'll just wait till tomorrow and try again. I threw up this morning, have been nauseous all day and my boobs hurt.

Decided to post it anyway. It's bad that I want to go back to the 0.88 cent tests :laugh2: I will say I never got any hint of a line on these the last 2 months I used them but geez I just want a nice dark BFP.

Didn't tweak this. Anything??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 73
I still think there's something really faint. Does it look like there's any colour to you xx

Yes I can see it but it's VERY VERY faint! When looking for BFP's in this brand I've yet to see anything remotely dark until 14 dpo so you kind of expect it to be super light. I'll probably do another one tonight 😂

And just to add to my weird symptoms...I...I....well I'll just say it. Last night out of nowhere I kind of....I....ugh..shit my pants a wee bit! :haha: Ok like had to change and clean up. Please someone, tell me that's a symptom! :laugh2:

I can deffinatly see something hun for sure! Looking forward to more updates. Good luck xx

Thanks guys! Took another (lol I know, I know) 2 hours after the first. Tweaked it only by darkening the the test. Anything on this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 78
Thanks guys! Took another (lol I know, I know) 2 hours after the first. Tweaked it only by darkening the the test. Anything on this?

Looks like it. Have you tried inverting it? x

Honestly I'm the test TWEAKER guru! :haha:and I see something super light..but I don't want to jinx myself. :laugh2: my 7 dpo $0.88 cheapie clearly showed an invert but that early? I mean I need to stay realistic. But I'm so tempted to go get more!

You guys are either awesome or suck and are getting my hopes up. :laugh2: Honestly there's the faintest of lines on all of them, but after my m/c in Feb. I'm so leary! I will say I got my faint BFP at 13 dpo then and lost it and for some reason seeing these "lines" so early makes me feel a tiny bit better. Still, I'm really wanting that nice, dark, definitive line....but aren't we all? Think I'm done testing today and hate my FMU! Heading back to work tomorrow (I'm a school counselor) but you can bet I'll have 3 in my purse and a Dixie cup! :haha: love you ladies though.....who don't think I'm a line-imagining loon!

Try the dollar one again. It Should be dark enough to show at 10dpo. Waiting for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->