checkup

shereen1

Reaction score
hi , so 2day i had my week check up everythings fine babys in the right postion and heartbeat was good i had alittle bit of a show yesterday (not alot though) midwife did say that there was a trace of protein in my urine (not sure if thats anything to worry about or not ??? ) she didnt realy say much about it .been having loads of tightnings in my belly the last few days they arent painful but my stomach just goes realy hard and feels like its going to split in half lol .all in all i feel pretty good just waiting on her arrival now !!! xx

Owwww how exciting, are you prone to late or early babies - sorry Im new :D

x

late lol i had to be induced with both my girls ,i keep hoping i will go into labour on my own this time i hate being induced xx

Awww lots of :dust: for you

And fingers crossed you dont have to be :pop:

x

God Luck Shereeen, won't be long now!!

Good luck hun .. hope bubs comes minus hassle lol

x

aww not long you'll have to get your other half to do some lovemaking as theres something in sperm that they use to induce labour i think lol either that or curry ive heard oh and dreaded castor oil lol that worked for my friend

aww not long you'll have to get your other half to do some lovemaking as theres something in sperm that they use to induce labour i think lol either that or curry ive heard oh and dreaded castor oil lol that worked for my friend

yay a week till my due date :happydance: had abit more of the mucus plug thingy come away 2day so im hoping it wont be too much longer , dont think i could do the castor oil but the other two i may have to try lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->