Cheers to BFPs in 2-0-1-6!

it takes two days after implantation for your levels to be high enough to be detected. Implantation is usually between 9 dpo-12 dpo. Give it at least two days for the hcg to have enough time to double.

I had implantation bleeding on the eve of 11dpo and I had my bfp on the afternoon of 11 DPO. Unless it wasn't IB? It seems to fit but if you don't start producing hcg until you've implemented then it wouldn't have showed up. It's confusing! I'd just do a test if you feel like it and not worry about timings!

Got AF so I'm out this month. Good luck to the rest of you ladies still waiting to test and congrats to all the ones who got BFP!!!

Emma, that sounds promising!

Sorry you got your AF Elle :(

Temp up slightly this morning but still under cover line, scope back to negative yesterday rah. Last night I was in a horrible mood over it all, but this morning I googled late ovulation & now I feel better reading lots of stories about people who got bfp's with cycles that had late ovulation.

Just got to try to not be so impatient! Will try to focus on just going to the gym and being healthy in the meantime.

Decided to try opk strip tests, cover all bases in case im doinf the scope wrong or something. Just took my first and it was almost stark white! Looks like i have lots more waiting to do :/

I'd like to join this thread. :)

DH and I had been NPNT since June 2014, we tried a few months last year but realized the timing wasn't right and I ended up getting the non-hormonal Paragard put in in August and had it taken out right after Christmas so we can actively start trying this year. I'm hoping to get a BFP in the next couple months but since getting the paragard taken out, my period is about a week late but all tests are negative so far. I will start taking Vitex again to regulate whatever is going on, even though the paragard wasn't supposed to mess with anything. I'm also getting DH on Fertilaid and want to try Preseed as well.

Here's to everyone getting :bfp: in 2016! :dust:

welcome CP! I hope 2016 brings your bfp!!

Welcome CP x!

AFM: I'm officially late for O. This is frustrating! I usually O between CD16-19. It looks like clomid actually stopped my O instead of helping it along. Has anyone else ever experienced this with Clomid before? I might not take it next month if this month goes annov! I also think my thermometer might be running out of batteries, so I'll be going to get a bbt thermometer by the start of next month. I'm hoping its just my thermometer dying, and I have O'd already.... We were doing so well this month too!

I see something! Maybe test again in the morning with FMU?

I see a hint of something too!

I can totally see something Emma!! Good luck. Welcome cp :) no experience with clomid. Sorry you're having issues on it. I've been taking Agnus castus (vitex) and it feels like it's helping me, although I won't know for a week or so if o on time this month.

Emma I can definitely see something!! FX it's your BFP!

Well, feels like O pains tonight! Hoping for that beautiful temp rise tomorrow morning when I wake up! It's taken long enough, that's for sure! BDed through the pain. Here's hoping we join you ladies this month (finally)!

Following along closely re the agnus castus, I'll be trying that next cycle if we don't get our bfp. My LP is 10 days usually.

Now I just need to find something to make me ovulate quicker! CD 30 tomorrow ... :dohh:

Do you have a photo of todays test Emma?

I want to see a photo too Emma! How many dpo are you?

Sheece I have a slightly short luteal phase and normally have regular periods but last months cycle was crazy and I seemed to o late (stress I think), af was really heavy, just a really weird cycle for me. So I started Agnus castus as thought it couldn't hurt and I do feel it's helping although time will tell. Word of warning if you're in the uk though, over the counter dosage is too low so you'll have to get it online.

I think our cycles know we are TTC and want to make things as annoying as they can sometimes broodymrs he he. After not ovulating until day 28 last cycle, my AF was only two days too! So weird, and opposite to yours.

Thanks for that info - what is the recommended dosage? I'm in Australia so I'll have to check it out when I go to the chemist.

Emma, how many DPO are you? I had a faint on a cheapie and DH said I was seeing things. I did a FRER later on that day and there was no mistaking it. Maybe try a FRER if you keep seeing it? Good luck!

Welcome, CPx!

@Emma - I see something!! Can't wait to see another test!! Ahh!! :D

@broody - Hi! How long have you been TTC? I tried Vitex and I couldn't do it, somehow it always came back up if you know what I mean. And since I couldn't keep it down, I have no idea if it would've helped me or not. I kinda think it was the brand I had but I'm not sure, maybe I'm allergic to it or something lol but I have heard that it's helped a TON of girls with irregular cycles. I hope it works for you!

Abe - Can't wait to see your temp :) About time O showed up! With the Clomid, that's so weird you O'd late. I never would've thought that would happen. But hey, I'm sure weirder things have happened. Just happy you're going to O! :) Maybe it did need an extra couple days to release more than one eggy.

AFM; Had the saline sonohystogram done yesterday. Got pretty crampy afterwards and still this morning. Doc said everything looked good, and looks like my right ovary is gearing up to O! I'm excited! Keeping my eyes on those temps and waiting to start OPKs soon here! :)

And I think you're right, @Sheece - our bodies know we're trying so it wants to play games back. :p

@Emma ...maybe give it another day or two to let that Hcg build up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->