Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

thats fantastic hun rotting for you hope it works and you get good results from it. i knw what you mean i turn to food pretty badily but with my matabolism the way it is i never gain anything but thats unhealthy too sadly. we will get there we will its just the trial we get put through first its horrible i really hope you get some good news soon

understand that things must be hard for you years and years ago i used to smoke and i know alot of people find it hard and gain weight after they stop as well as with birth control. i can't take BC so not sure what effects it has personally :( i really hope the hCG drops help. how does that effect you when it comes to TTC and testing?

I dont think it would effect it too much as ive read that fertility clinics use some sort of HCG when trying to promote fertility. I know when I usually ovulate and my LP so I dont ever really get to test cause AF is always right on time. I wonder if cause Im taking the drops it could give me a false positive on a test but I really have no idea. If by some miracle I did get pregnant this month I would stop the drop immediately but in the mean time I will use them focus on losing weight rather than TTC.

was just wondering because i get hcg injectables to make me ovaulate but think its only small dose of hcg anyways and because its not injected you have to digest it and only get a small amount that prob wouldn't change your blood or urine count but was just wondering if you knew i think all the stuff very interesting hcg drops i don't believe you can get them in the uk

getting there got the keys to new flat and need to get packed and moved and decorated over the next week :( too much to do got exams next week my OH is grumpy b but wee mans away to his great grandma's this week so we can get his room started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->