Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

Ya Ali is a bit mixed up about the BFP right now. She's having a rough go :(

I'm sending HUGE :hugs: her way and hoping that her situation gets sorted out soon!

No news here... just about on cycle two of clomid 100mg. No O last time so here's hoping!

heres to hoping it gets sorted sooon too :( sending love your way ladies

Congrats alli :happydance:,
Not alot happening with me to be honest, we are NTNP until IVF as its just all to stressful, so im relaxing at the mo :haha:

Thanks, you hang in there too. We cannot give up hope!!!

Where did Allie go? I could have sworn I saw her on another thread with BFP???
Allie got her :bfp: :D

Ya Ali is a bit mixed up about the BFP right now. She's having a rough go :(
I'm sending HUGE :hugs: her way and hoping that her situation gets sorted out soon!
No news here... just about on cycle two of clomid 100mg. No O last time so here's hoping!
aww sorry to hear no :bfp: for you yet reba :cry::hugs:

heres to hoping it gets sorted sooon too :( sending love your way ladies
huge congrats on your :bfp: alli i am beyond jealous.

Congrats alli :happydance:,
Not alot happening with me to be honest, we are NTNP until IVF as its just all to stressful, so im relaxing at the mo :haha:
oh when is your IVF u hope you get some results soon maybe even a pre-IVF :bfp: xxx

What happened Alli??:hugs:

OH is being a little unsupportive, it's killing me
awww :hugs: alli men can often be asses when you get pregnant believe it or not alot seem to end up with problems or are jealous etc i hope you get it sorted out soon how long were you TTC?

OH decided it wasnt for him and now states "i never want kids" he hasnt asked about anything, i said i was getting bloods done to confirm and he just never brought it up again. i'm scared to say it because everything still feels normal, he said if you got pregnant you may lose me....:cry: i just wanted to be happy, i can't support the baby on my own, i just wish i could get the courage to tell him and talk to him

huge hugs hun i hope he comes around soon i have seen both good and nasty men do this and i hope your is a the good one, my OH when i got pregnant with my princess he was really disconnected because of fear of losing her which we did in the end so he had cause to be the way i really hope things settle soon :( it would kill me if OH done that with me but i know he for sure does want kids its the only reason why we're doing fertility treatment, after you get your results and maybe get to 12weeks past the danger zone maybe its worth having a big talk with him with maybe a third party if your worried?

Alli that must be so difficult for you :hugs:, if it helps, me and my ex split up because it turned out that nearly 3 yrs after having my son that he didnt want him and he is no longer in our lives. I was asked to leave and given a mth to find a home which I did, it wasnt easy bringing up a child and working ect but I did it with some finacial help and I would so do it again if I had to. It turns out he was also sleeping with my sister and while I was not eating to feed my son, he was buying her massive bunches of roses, watches dvd player etc etc (not saying that will happen to you). You need to be stong honey, real strong right now, because you have a beautiful person growing inside you whom I can tell you now you will fall in love with the min you lay your eyes on them, even more so than any partner you could ever meet.

i brought/bring my DS up alone also still fighting for Child support money

well my week got worse great end to a great week :witch: got me this morning. in agony now and decided to have a non-iui cycle.

life ah? decided to have a non-iui cycle this month the clinic are not happy about it but i have wayyyy too much to deal with without having to do the iui i was really hopeful this cycle. we had 12follicles and not one too wtf :cry:

You have had a really tough go at it Lynne:sad1: I cant even begin to express my sympathy, maybe a month off will do you some good. I am also relaxing a little this month and mostly trying to lose weight. If it happens (which I doubt since I have no luck in that department) I will be ecstatic but my main focus will be weight loss. Im hoping that since both mine and my hubby's test have come back normal it's me being overweight that has prevented us from getting pregnant so my thinking is that losing the weight will get us our BFP...:shrug: Ill try anything at this point.

hope you get your :bfp: soon hun with :witch: here i am just getting on with things i am trying not to think of CD's or anything so that its just a non trying month, i really hope your goal goes welll best of luck losing weight may i be rude and ask what your BMI is?

An app I have estimates it to be 33:shy: I am 5'3" and weigh close to 190lb. My normal weight used to be like 135-145lbs

aww hugs hun its not that bad lol i am sure you will get there ah we're all fighting a battle got to stick together, sorry can't give you any advice :( i have never been able to gain weight and although it might seem like a good thing they often put my infertility down to my very low BMI... i really hope you get somewhere soon and get your :bfp: have you got any help with weight lose or you going natrual and alone?

Thanks!! I dont want to make excuses but in the last 2 years that I have gained all this weight I have gotten married, stopped birth control, adderall and quit smoking!! It has been sooooo hard that I have turned to food. Plus the emotional roller coaster of TTC:hissy: Now I need to pull myself back together!

Im actually using the HCG drops to lose the weight, ive lost 5.2lbs in a week so far. Im thinking 2 months of that and I will be at a healthy weight and ready to go back to full force TTC:thumbup:

Thanks for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"